Billet CCT

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
tonyb

Re: Billet CCT

Post by tonyb »

have you got a price for a pair of these yet

cheers tony
Rider on a Storm

Post by Rider on a Storm »

Stainless bolts arriving in post tomorrow, will update cost as soon as i have them fitted, tks for askin :thumbup:
Tray
rumpleforeskin

Post by rumpleforeskin »

v nice work there, i would certainly be interested in a pair if you have not been overloaded with demand. The more i read about CCT failure the more paranoid i become about every rattle i hear from the engine, and my current CCT's have done over 20k miles so its a little overdue for the CCT upgrade :D
Rider on a Storm

I am keepin one set myself, one set for jazz, 3 sets left. I am going to see how long it will take to knock up another 10 sets. I'm hoping it will not take as long this time as programs are stored. Dont have a price just yet. Got M10 s/s bolts sent to me by mistake (not mine) new ones came this morning, M8's as ordered. I just have to drill and fit roll pins in adjustment nut, doing this on sat. I would like to accomadate everyone its just taking a bit longer than I first thought :roll:
Tray
Rider on a Storm

Image bit blurry but you get the idea, pin the top nut and they are done.
Tray
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

:thumbup: well done Tray thats great work, I feel a bottle of of Whisky coming your way not whiskey mind but the real stuff we make :beer:

Jazz
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
Rider on a Storm

"clear mountain dew" notin like it ha ha. jazz urs are in the post first thing monday mate, tks again. Weather for weekend is supposed to be hot here so aint going to pull the bike apart just yet, gave her a polish tonite (bike not wife :lol:) lookin forward to a long spin sat afternoon n sun. hopin to get another 10 sets together soon as lots of members lookin for em, could be a busy summer
Tray
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Looking nice fella, has anyone asked for theirs to be coloured to match the bike yet?
Rider on a Storm

bazza696 wrote:Looking nice fella, has anyone asked for theirs to be coloured to match the bike yet?

No, no one asked. I will only be doing them in polished alloy i'm afraid, should easy for anyone to paint them if they wanted to i guess.
Tray
TUG

Post by TUG »

How much for a pair, p.s. do i get discount if i sleep with you?
Rider on a Storm

TUG wrote:How much for a pair, p.s. do i get discount if i sleep with you?
:eek2 sorry cash only :lol: may consider wife or sister as a down payment :lol: :lol: we should no final cost on monday as we are hoping to make 20 more sets.
Tray
Rider on a Storm

Hey Jazz er's yours mate will be in post for ya monday, pm me your full address ok. :thumbup:
Tray
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

top quality job there bud.
i would go as far as saying they look well better than apes.
respect :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

PM sent Tray :beer:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
Rider on a Storm

benny hedges wrote:top quality job there bud.
i would go as far as saying they look well better than apes.
respect :thumbup:
:thumbup: cheers ben, couldn't have done it without 2 good mates, pity it took a while but when you start sometin new it takes a bit longer than anticipated :oops: but hey :wtf: got there eventually. the next ones should be quicker and they should be a good bit cheaper to vtr memebers.
Tray