Post by yellafella »

Aye ! Pedrosa can certainly ride for a 7 1/2 stone guy !!! :D :D
dookie

Post by dookie »

The kids a star no mistaking 8)
There was a time i used to care
delta1

Post by delta1 »

Colin Edwards didnt do too bad either...
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Happy for Pedrosa, he really is gonna be a great talent for years to come, Stoner too now he seems to have gotten over his crashing phase.

Was really happy for Edwards, he's been overshadowed slightly in MotoGP. Knew he had the ability to run at the sharp end, and glad to see his steady improvement continuing.

Happy for Suzuki too. Good to see that the Rizla team have had such a positive impact on the MotoGP squad, except Vermulen's silly fall.

Gutted for Rossi. Nothing seems to be going right for him... I'd be checking the garage for Honda engineers with ninja masks and spanners. I still think he's gonna retain the Championship title, but it's gonna be a tough year.

Also gutted for Hayden. Always a bridesmaid... poor guy. He's obviously a great rider, but it just doesn't work out for him on that top step.

Capirossi was a bit of an unexpected non-event. Thought he'd have been stronger. Gibernau too, though I think he's still 'lost it' ever since '03

Looking forward to France now. WSB and BSB are also very strong fields this year, looking great for an entertaining season.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

yellafella wrote:Aye ! Pedrosa can certainly ride for a 7 1/2 stone guy !!! :D :D
A very talented guy indeed, I know he's only 20, but he only looks about 17, perhaps it's me just getting older :!:

I was pleased for Colin Edwards as well, I liked his words at the end, I had that much chatter I had too check my teeth to see if any had fallen out :!:

Good write up Kitch, my feelings just about the same :!: :)
dookie

Post by dookie »

Also gutted for Hayden. Always a bridesmaid... poor guy. He's obviously a great rider, but it just doesn't work out for him on that top step.
If Nicky can keep coming in 2nd or 3rd for the rest of the year he might be champion without winning a race 8O
What with Vals problems and the young guns up and down performances he might do it.
There was a time i used to care