F2 for sale

Moderator: VTRDark

popkat

F2 for sale

Post by popkat »

I'm posting here to see if anyone is looking for a storm, It's a bit of a reluctant sale but it's the right thing to do I feel.

I started a new business this year and as I'm approaching a very quiet few months I need to get some money in to help float me through the winter months. I really haven't used the bike much, I've had it 18 months and done approx. 1200 miles on it, a very good and enjoyable 1200 miles but it really isn't enough to warrant keeping it when other things are more important.

F2 model..19litre tank.
The bike has under 9500 mile in total, it will come as completely standard, condition is very good and very clean, I've only been caught in the rain once and then not for long and cleaned it as soon as I was home. there are some mark on the paintwork from a previous owner that have been touched in, there are some small chips on the tank, some on the fairing and a very small crack by the right hand front indicator, the right side exhaust has a very small dint too, this bike has NOT been crashed !, I think a previous owner knocked it on something, (fence or wall) maybe when manoeuvring it around ?, I'm being picky here and overall it doesn't really notice much, just being honest, there's also a couple of scratches on the seat hump and some paddock stand marks on the swingarm. It sounds bad reading it back but once again it's not. The condition is extremely good for a 2003 bike. forgot to add that there are scratches to the mirrors on the plastic, I think a previous owner must had to get it through a tight gate or something ?.

The cam chain tensioners have a stopper mod done so your not going to do your valves in, there are no mechanical issues or problems with this bike at all.

Tyres are Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 with plenty of life in them, the bike has a current MOT but no tax.

It's a Red one so guaranteed a goodun :lol:

I can post pictures but they show Beowulf cans, these I will be removing and selling it standard, although I'm prepared to sell these with the bike if the buyer wants them but the price has to reflect this. (these cans cost £450 new from Beowulf and have been on the bike for approx 1000miles)

I would like £2500 for the bike but I am open to offers, even cheeky ones, the worst I'll do is say no, the bike cost me a fair bit more and I really haven't had the use out of it to warrant the costs, so I won't see a reasonable return but that's my fault for not getting out on it more.

I will miss the bike, I love the low and midrange punch, the comfort and the nice tank range over the older model, I may get another one at some point as they do "get you" but I have to concentrate on the business and making that work, I hate selling any bikes :evil: I have a few older ones but they all need work, the firestorm was there to be just jumped on at a moments notice which it's Ideal for. I'm looking at an old VFR750 to replace it that will hopefully do the same job but in reality being 24 years old with 58000 miles on it will probably need work as the others do, think I'll end up with a garage full of ornaments with nothing working.

I'm located in North Devon, I can deliver the bike up to 50 miles for a small cost, any further (no more than 150 miles ideally) and I'll want the cost of fuel at least.. I won't be cocked about though, if you want it delivered and have not been to see it first you accept it from photo's and the
description. I would want a non-refundable deposit to cover my costs, time and inconvenience if you decide when I get there you don't want it, but tbh if you do that you'll be a messer anyway as my description is honest and accurate.

If your unable to contact me via PM then please phone me on 01237 238114 during working hours.

:beer:

Just remembered I've got some new racetec fork spring that I haven't got round to fitting, these will transform the front end of the bike, these can be included with the bike, I'll even fit them for the new owner but as with the cans the price needs to be right for that. If not then after the bike is sold the springs and cans will be available.
Last edited by popkat on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
chric

Re: F2 for sale

Post by chric »

pictures help popkat
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Good luck with the sale mate. You're not allowed to leave the forum though, we need to be kept up to date with racing news!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
popkat

Post by popkat »

Give us a chance :lol:

My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
popkat

Post by popkat »

If interested either send me a PM or call me on 01237 238114 (during working hours) Thanks.
popkat

Post by popkat »

Any interest ?, Offers invited.

I've just been to pick up the VFR today so really need the Firestorm gone.

Thanks.
chric

Post by chric »

how much for cans if you sell them?
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

super looking bike mate. :thumbup:
but of course nearly everyone on here,s already got one. :lol:

perhaps not the later model though.

good luck with the sale.
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

lumpyv wrote:super looking bike mate. :thumbup:
but of course nearly everyone on here,s already got at least one. :lol:

perhaps not the later model though.

good luck with the sale.
popkat

Post by popkat »

chric wrote:how much for cans if you sell them?

Cans only for sale if they don't go with the bike, but would be looking at asking £280 ono.
popkat

Post by popkat »

So does it interest anyone with the cans included, and a couple of other nice goodies thrown in ??. The Bike has to go. Remember it's late model with bigger 19 litre tank ;)

£2500 o.n.o.
popkat

Post by popkat »

Offers ?? anyone ?? Just though i'd shout a bit incase no one heard it's needs a new owner :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

£2000. Cash waiting.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
popkat

Post by popkat »

MacV2 wrote:£2000. Cash waiting.
Sent you PM mate
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

It's mine !

It's very shiny !

It sounds good !

It's MINE !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...