Life explained

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
firestorm27

Life explained

Post by firestorm27 »

In the beginning, there was light...

On the first day, God created the dog and said unto it:
"Sit all day in the front garden of your master's house, and bark at anyone who comes in or passes by. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
And the dog said, "Twenty years? That's a long time to sit around barking! How about only ten years, and I'll give you back the other ten?"
So God agreed...

On the second day, God created the monkey and said unto it:
"Entertain people, do tricks and make them smile and laugh. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
"Monkey tricks for twenty years?" replied the monkey. "That's a pretty long time to perform. How about only ten, and I'll give you back ten like the dog did?"
So God agreed...

On the third day, God created the cow and said unto it:
"You must go into the field with the farmer all day long under the sun and the rain, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow thought it over and said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years! How about only twenty, and I'll give you back the other forty?"
So God agreed...

On the fourth day, God created man and said unto him:
"Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy a happy life surrounded by all the wonders I have put upon the Earth. For this, I will give you a twenty year life span."
But man replied, "Only twenty years?! How about you give me my twenty, the forty that the cow gave back, the ten that the monkey gave back and the ten that the dog gave back, that makes eighty. How about it?"
And God replied, "Okay. You asked for it..."

So this is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy our lives. For the next forty years, we slave under the sun and rain to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit in the front garden and bark at everyone!

Life has now been explained to you...
A Bikers Fun is never done !!
AMCQ46

Re: Life explained

Post by AMCQ46 »

how true :thumbup:

:lol: :lol:
AMcQ