northwest area.

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

fritz

northwest area.

Post by fritz »

anyone playing out next weekend 17/18 april????

its about time i made an effort and got out to do some riding before i forget how!!
benny hedges

Re: northwest area.

Post by benny hedges »

normally id be up for that bud but wont be ready for the road for a few weeks, then have to do the inspection thing.
catch up with you soon enough tho, and overtake you lol :mrgreen:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

Timbo wrote:Hopefully, weather permitting, there will be a mini ride this weekend, Sunday.

Stopped posting them on here cos nobody ever shows other than the usual suspects so we tend to just text each other.

But you are more than welcome to come along mate, anyone is welcome.

Drop me a pm with your mobie number if you have one and i will keep you informed of times and places to meet etc. I believe Mike has booked the sun.
Oh wombles.

I'm wearing 3 layers of thermals, waterproofs and a snorkel then :biggrin Is he also selecting the route? Anychance of at least some roads with tarmac on 'emImage
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
fritz

Post by fritz »

Benny... considering you where using the wrong gear for your hang gliding expedition last week, i dont expect to see you for a while mate!!!

timbo.... you have pm.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

fritz wrote:Benny... considering you where using the wrong gear for your hang gliding expedition last week, i dont expect to see you for a while mate!!!

timbo.... you have pm.
lol basterd!!! :twisted:
er might be a bit longer than i thought cos going to see a hand surgeon tomorrow in chorley re getting a pin put down my forefinger into the knuckle with a plate on top to hold it flat. :cry: :? :oops:
not looking forward to thet at all :/ :oops:
hoping he will say i don't need it but it does look fkt atm, very deformed lol.
will be good for scratching my butt tho :thumbup:
at least i got the plaster cast off, felt like an ants nest inside it :thumbup:

just means ive got longer to pimp me storm! new (t me) cans came today, got the frame and subframe done in black enamel, loads to do yet lol. forks and swing arm next. :thumbup:

have fun tho and i promise not to do my raindance :angel:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
fritz

Post by fritz »

another borg cast off in the collective!!!!

sod the hospital, we are only 5mins from there and i can do all your stainless steel work!!

even make you a brew! :beer:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

rofl!!! was thinking of just getting the dremel out and doing it meself.
make a new knuckle with quicksteel.

checked before and i can pull the front brake ok so why bother burdening the nhs?
got a spare gear linkage with ball joints either end - that will do nicely!
i'll look like davros by the time ive finished patching up all my fkt bits lol :beer: :beer: :beer:
r4vtr

Post by r4vtr »

im out on bikesafe course tis weekend but will defo meet up with some of you boys in the near future :cool2
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
fritz

Post by fritz »

r4vtr wrote:im out on bikesafe course tis weekend but will defo meet up with some of you boys in the near future :cool2

snap!!!! hutton police HQ for me at 9.30 on saturday morning, so a tee total friday night out for me!! :roll: :roll:
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

fritz wrote:
r4vtr wrote:im out on bikesafe course tis weekend but will defo meet up with some of you boys in the near future :cool2

snap!!!! hutton police HQ for me at 9.30 on saturday morning, so a tee total friday night out for me!! :roll: :roll:

Is that with Lancs Cunstabulary?? I thought that they had saked off the Bikesafe courses?
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Hey Fritz, I thought they binned these courses too..would it be posible for you to give me details ,contact No ,
how much ,etc ?.... God knows there are times when i thought i've really needed a refresher :redface :D
Regards ChrisC

.... hope saturday goes well... :thumbup:
r4vtr

Post by r4vtr »

Zakalwe wrote:
fritz wrote:

Is that with Lancs Cunstabulary?? I thought that they had saked off the Bikesafe courses?
no north wales police :eek2 ye tee total weekend for me aswell im out with them on sunday aswell lol bludy birthday weekend to
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
fritz

Post by fritz »

ChrisC wrote:Hey Fritz, I thought they binned these courses too..would it be posible for you to give me details ,contact No ,
how much ,etc ?.... God knows there are times when i thought i've really needed a refresher :redface :D
Regards ChrisC

.... hope saturday goes well... :thumbup:
£20

police HQ at hutton 9.30 am saturday morning

contact

Shelby Williams

Road Safety Advisor

Lancashire Police

Tel: 01772 412375
Whoa Nelly

Post by Whoa Nelly »

no north wales police :eek2 ye tee total weekend for me aswell im out with them on sunday aswell lol bludy birthday weekend to
Hi r4vtr, I did the Bikesafe at Colwyn Bay last year - it was really worthwhile, and a nice bunch of guys. Enjoy - despite the enforced teetotalling :angel:
WN! '99 Firestorm, furry dice & 2lbs of dead insects
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Hi Fritz, Thanks for info mate, :thumbup: I'll be booking on a course soon, also I'd be interested as to how
you got on.
Regards ChrisC