LED indicatiors

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Ernie Cooley

LED indicatiors

Post by Ernie Cooley »

Need some for my project bike (2004 Firestorm in black)

Anyone know of some gud uns, had a butchers on Google but its difficult to guage how they will look on a bike.

Photis of yours appreciated
fishface

Post by fishface »

they all do the same on off on off on off :lol: so it comes down how they look on yur bike i have long speared blinkers on my stead its a personal thing 8O 8O :wink:
wacky

Post by wacky »

I've bought some new black mirrors with inbuilt clear LED indicators. Not put them on the bike yet though.

Something like that might suit ??
wacky

Post by wacky »

Yes, those look like the ones I have too.

I was trying to decide whether to remove the normal indicators. I really want to do that, so I'm looking for the best way to blank off their position nicely.

Being slightly wider than nornal is very good, as I have huge shoulders !!!
genisis

Post by genisis »

Ive been looking for some like that, I have seen them on the Motrax site but never been sure if they would fit the mounting properly,, Which ones are those in the photo or where from
:lol:

I have some side mounted indicators that fit into the original holes i just get the impression that although they look really nice no one can see them :twisted:
tony.mon

I've got those too

Post by tony.mon »

I've got those too, but mine are plain black.- didn't know they did the carbon finish.
Those Minx ones are horrible- (IMO) that round bit hangs down like they've just stuck a round mirror onto a shaped one.

In the front I've fitted the tear-drop shaped ones from the Powerbronze catalogue. They fit the hole well enough and poke out just enough to be seeable from the front as well, unlike the large oval cats-eye ones I had before.

On the rear I have the clear tail light with indicators built in, and also some tiny winkaz which fit the hole in the rear mudguard.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.