2007 Bike Show

General Biker Banter
Wildfire

2007 Bike Show

Post by Wildfire »

Anyone going??

Just ordered my tickets...Planning to go Friday 30th - Usually in the car to carry all the goodies :D

Would be good to meet one or two of you for a pint, especially seeing as I missed the Matlock get together :(
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Me and him are going....not sure on date yet...but it'll be a weekend day ...can't wait :D
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Yeah I agree - no Italians and a few more usuals missing - wasn't it quite close to another major show though last year? Just after Germany or France shows?

Just for you Tim

Bike Show Babes

More Bike Show Babes

Just a few more

You're supposed to be going to look at Bikes (Motorcycles)

Honda, Micron, BSH, Streetfighters - usually the best - or so I'm told LOL
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

Timbo wrote:
Hope it is better than last years, wasnt a single italian manufacturer there last year and the lycra totty was decidedly below par.
As far as I know I believe Ducati are back this year....As for the totty....Seek & you will find :lol: (I seem to remember some pole dancing ladies on the Superbike magazine stand :wink: )
kevg

Post by kevg »

Yup, i think me and the Nutty one will be flying down from aberdeen on the friday, not sure if it will be the friday or the saturday we'll be at the show, we'll be doing what the majority of her friends of the blade site are doing i'd imagine.
cheerz

kev
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

You dont have any money to spend at the bike show, you have to save your pennies for nappies and romper suits.
Rich.

kevg

Post by kevg »

i don't have any money to buy any of those things either, nevermind anything for myself, so no loss there then...lol.
cheerz

kev
NuttyTart

Post by NuttyTart »

kevg wrote:i don't have any money to buy any of those things either, nevermind anything for myself, so no loss there then...lol.
Here's me thinking I was marrying a rich man DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: