Anyone near Chepstow?

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Anyone near Chepstow?

Post by VTRgirl »

Okay, I posted a while ago about a good lookin' Aussie gal visiting Ireland who's missing playing pillion with me & is keen for a scoot.

Well, she's done the Ireland thing & is now living in Chepstow for a bit...

SO, is there someone SAFE who likes to zoom who's willing to take her for a scoot?

This is NOT an ad for her to hook up, so pleeeeease don't get the wrong idea. She's my li'l sis & I'd hate to have to come over there just to slap one of you.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Hi Vtr Girl
what's her name? One of the girls in work lives in Chepstow and it's a pretty small place, they might have seen each other in some of the pubs.

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Now, I can't be making that kind of identifying information public around here, Pete! :P

She's a jockey, but working for some show-jumping place there at present. Pretty with long brunette hair & has told me she's loving the pub scene over there, so she probably has met your work-mate. She'll be the one off in her own little world who never stops dancing.

Does that mean you're near enough to take her for a scoot? Probably not a good idea for someone with a jealous partner though, if that happens to be the case.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

See, how can you sell her as a gorgeous fun loving hot lass and it NOT be an ad to hook up.

You virtual pimp you

:D

Hell, I'd ride to Chepstow.

Damn high level cans and no pegs :(
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Hang on a min.......slim lithe long haird horsey type women who loves motorbikes 8O Hell I would ride to Paris!
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Captain Shapeless

Post by Captain Shapeless »

Woohoo!

I'm in Newport, which is 18 miles away!
Black VTR + loud pipes = big grin + many car alarms set off
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Vtr Girl Said
Now, I can't be making that kind of identifying information public around here, Pete!
No, quite right. Everybody on the internet might know be by stage name (Pete.l) But in the real world people call me Mary 8O 8O :oops:
She's a jockey, but working for some show-jumping place there at present. Pretty with long brunette hair & has told me she's loving the pub scene over there, so she probably has met your work-mate. She'll be the one off in her own little world who never stops dancing.
There's quite a big race course at chepstow so that makes sence. It's a beautiful part of the country for riding horses. Not many places for dancing though She'll have to get herself over to Bristol or down to Newport for some good clubbing.
Does that mean you're near enough to take her for a scoot? Probably not a good idea for someone with a jealous partner though, if that happens to be the case.
Plenty near enough for a scoot (15-20 minutes away) But it's -1C outside right now and not much fun on a bike. Is she mad, sadistic or are you just putting her up for this? :lol:
Hmm! looks like Beamish and Captain Shapeless are keen. She might end up fighting off all the local bikers in the area at this rate and never be short of a ride :P

Pete.l
VeetyR

Re: Anyone near Chepstow?

Post by VeetyR »

VTRgirl wrote: She's my li'l sis & I'd hate to have to come over there just to slap one of you.
Now that sounds almost worth it nursey :wink:
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Captain Shapeless wrote:Woohoo!

So who's gunna vouch for your trustworthiness, Mr Captain? :wink:
Pete.L wrote:Plenty near enough for a scoot (15-20 minutes away) But it's -1C outside right now and not much fun on a bike. Is she mad, sadistic or are you just putting her up for this? :lol:
She's mad... It's hard to remember you lot are so cold over there when it's so sunny & warm over here. :D

So does that mean all your bikes are locked away with blankets over them or do you still brave the weather? I couldn't think of anything worse than living in a climate where I couldn't ride whenever I wanted.

Pete, if you're game (weather permitting, of course...), let me know & I'll give you her number, or give yours to her or something.

Beamish, are you in the vicinity? (or en route to Paris?)
Wroey

Post by Wroey »

Just how long is she staying over here for ??

Like Pete.L (or Mary), im only 20 odd miles away from Chepstow. Even though i have moved to the dark side and swapped the SP im sure Pete will lower his standards when the weather is warmer and we'll take her out for a blast. Only one condition .... She has to wear her jodhpurs
Captain Shapeless

Post by Captain Shapeless »

VTRgirl wrote:
Captain Shapeless wrote:Woohoo!

So who's gunna vouch for your trustworthiness, Mr Captain? :wink:

Me! I'm completely trustworthy!

"She'll have to get herself over to Bristol or down to Newport for some good clubbing."

Newport? Are you quite mad? The only clubbing she'd get in Newport is the sort that leaves lumps on your head! :D
Black VTR + loud pipes = big grin + many car alarms set off
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Wroey wrote:Just how long is she staying over here for ??

Like Pete.L (or Mary), im only 20 odd miles away from Chepstow. Even though i have moved to the dark side and swapped the SP im sure Pete will lower his standards when the weather is warmer and we'll take her out for a blast. Only one condition .... She has to wear her jodhpurs
Jodhpurs, eh? Would this be some fettish you haven't confessed yet?

Ta for the offer! Sounds like a goer. Just how long until it warms up to acceptable biking weather over there? I'm not sure how long she'll be there. I don't think she's planning to come back here until about mid next year, but she doesn't tend to stay in one place for long. Can you PM me your mobile number maybe & I'll pass it on?
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

)Hi VTR Girl
well I must admit I was sorely tempted to say bugger the weather, PM her number and lets do this (well it wouldn't be gentlemanly of us not to take the poor girl out for a spin especially as it's your little sis) but this weekends weather has decided it for me. It's tipping down with rain the roads are all plastered in that slimy excuse they use for salt and it just wouldn't be any fun.
If the weather warms up or Little Sis is still in the area come Spring I'll be more than happy to take her for a spin. Perhaps we'll get a few other Firestormers out as well and make a bit of a day of it. I might even dig out my old jodhpurs (Just for Wroey :wink: ) Hmmm! a more streamline Pete.l I wonder if I'm faster than a Fireblade now? Oops! back on track
So, tell her she's welcome but....I want some sunshine and safe roads first.

Pete.l
Wroey

Post by Wroey »

Pete.L wrote:I wonder if I'm faster than a Fireblade now?
Sshhhh, you'll give away my secret !!

I'm sorry VTR Girl but i have to agree with Pete there. The roads are a nightmare here at the moment, just have to wait til it’s a bit healthier and we'll sort something out. I like the idea of meeting up with a few others and having a bit of ride out, sounds a plan.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Okay fellas. Thanks. Just let me know when it's looking good! She really is suffering withdrawal (and I imagine the weather wouldn't be helping...)

So don't forget to let me know when she suns up a bit!