D.i.y or not

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Rich

D.i.y or not

Post by Rich »

l want to fit a dynokit and k&n filter l've got the cans on but going by past posts on here l think l'm right in saying l would be better off getting done by a pro(not a lady of the night) but some one who knows what they are doing, how much am l looking at to have it done rolling road as well and dose anyone know of a good one in the Sidcup kent area. cheers
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Geoff M fitted a dynojet kit himself with just advice from Roger at Revolution over the phone.
At the dyno day in the summer his was far and away the best curve and Roger reckoned he'd be looking at serious (read expensive) head work to get any sort of improvement from it
[img]http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/vt ... %26.view=t
[/img]
castrolstorm

DYNOJET

Post by castrolstorm »

HI THERE
RENEGADE , UP IN WEST KINGSDOWN CAN DO IT, AND THEY HAVE A ROLLING ROAD
ALSO BHP, ROUND THE BACK ENTRANCE TO BRANDS HATCH(up Scratchers lane)can do it ,they also have a rolling road
i am a tight b8stard, so I bought 2 new jets from honda(quite cheap), and shimmed the standard needles(3mm light washers).5mm thick, 109.5bhp at back wheel, torque curve to die for
hope this helps
RICK :D
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Wot about me then 8O

Del
SiJ

Post by SiJ »

Rich

Fitted my dynojet initially and with the advice of a few others managed to get a decent power curve, no flat spots and a healthy kick in the butt power hike. Then had the heads skimmed and gas flowed so got it set up on a rolling road. Now its putting out 118ish bhp!!!!

Let me know if you need any advice if you decide to do it yourself but theres more than enough knowledge on this list to help out.

Definately speak to Del if you want a pro to do it though.
Si
Rich

Post by Rich »

thanks for the advice everyone been talking to Del and l think he's going to do it for me and he's only up the road from here
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Cheers people.

sorry about the confusion Rich.

Del.