Help needed finding a post

General Biker Banter
RQ

Help needed finding a post

Post by RQ »

Hi guys, long time since I dropped in last! Need a bit of assistance.

I remember there being a post about unmarked Dukes and SP1's with a link to an article with pics, and I need to find it again.

I did a search and went back to Jan 2004 and still can't find it.... if anyone can help I'd appreciate it

Thanks in advance.
RQ.
The Stig of 2 wheels as well as 4 !
kevg

Post by kevg »

the site was hacked a few months ago, Al, had to do a lot of maintenance to it to get it running again, i think some posts may have been lost at this point.

i can't remember the one you are talking about though, maybe someone might have some more ideas.

welcome back bye the way, how's things going.
cheerz

kev
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Hi Ronan,
It's good too hear from you mate :!: I can't remember that post either, perhaps a little more detail might help, and as Kevg said a lot of post did get lost when the site went down :!:

Cheers,

Chris.
RQ

Post by RQ »

Thanks for the replies folks. Don't worry if you can't remember it. It was a link to some publication where it interviewed a couple of Police riders and profiled their area of patrol.
One was something like West Midlands, or further North where the division had been given a few extra 'toys' to play with to enforce road traffic legislation on renegade bikers ('what?' I hear you say, 'is there such a character??!!')
They had an SP1 in Police colours with the hi - viz stripes, and a 996 in regular colours, but with cleverly hidden blue strobes.
As I said no stress if you don't know what I'm takling about.
Things are going great, I'm looking at trading the Bird for another newer one, or.......... buy myself a pressie of the new ZZR1400. Only thing is that only 8 ZZR's came into the country, and they are VERY hard to get! I see my old Storm regularly as a mate bought it from me, and Johnny Wishbone sold his Storm after he thrashed it in Mondello (you might remember those fairly cool photos of a highsiding Wishbone) and bought an SP1, a Kwak 400 for track days, and a VOR for hooning around!!
Again, thanks guys!!!
RQ.
RQ

Post by RQ »

RQ.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

RQ wrote:Thanks for the replies folks. Don't worry if you can't remember it. It was a link to some publication where it interviewed a couple of Police riders and profiled their area of patrol.
One was something like West Midlands, or further North where the division had been given a few extra 'toys' to play with to enforce road traffic legislation on renegade bikers ('what?' I hear you say, 'is there such a character??!!')
They had an SP1 in Police colours with the hi - viz stripes, and a 996 in regular colours, but with cleverly hidden blue strobes.
As I said no stress if you don't know what I'm takling about.
Things are going great, I'm looking at trading the Bird for another newer one, or.......... buy myself a pressie of the new ZZR1400. Only thing is that only 8 ZZR's came into the country, and they are VERY hard to get! I see my old Storm regularly as a mate bought it from me, and Johnny Wishbone sold his Storm after he thrashed it in Mondello (you might remember those fairly cool photos of a highsiding Wishbone) and bought an SP1, a Kwak 400 for track days, and a VOR for hooning around!!
Again, thanks guys!!!
I know Cleveland police have an SP1 in full police colours, and a Fireblade too. Only seen them at Bikesafe and shows/BSB etc. They were at Croft BSB last I seen anything of them.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

heres a post with a bird on it! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.wilde1 wrote:heres a post with a bird on it! :lol:
8O 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:
Max

Post by Max »

tony.wilde1 wrote:heres a post with a bird on it! :lol:
I don't know much about birdies but with you posting it it must be some type of Tit :lol:
Max