Flywheel lightening

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
pstormer

Flywheel lightening

Post by pstormer »

Afternoon all,
Help need please :biggrin . Seem to remember that sometime ago there was a post on here on how to lighten your flywheel ie how much can/should be removed and where to take it from :eek2 . Now I can hear some people saying "lazy git why doesn't he just use the search posts button" but past attempt to use that facility have failed miserably :oops: . I just seem to end up with a million posts that have mentioned flywheel in them :confused . I would like to have this done over the winter while the weathers poop so any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:
Paul
MacV2

Re: Flywheel lightening

Post by MacV2 »

pstormer wrote:Afternoon all,
Help need please :biggrin . Seem to remember that sometime ago there was a post on here on how to lighten your flywheel ie how much can/should be removed and where to take it from :eek2 . Now I can hear some people saying "lazy git why doesn't he just use the search posts button" but past attempt to use that facility have failed miserably :oops: . I just seem to end up with a million posts that have mentioned flywheel in them :confused . I would like to have this done over the winter while the weathers poop so any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:
A short while later...http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... el#p340308

No need to thank me you lazy git... :lol:

9 mins in fact...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
pstormer

Post by pstormer »

Thanks for that Mac. Really appreciate it bud :thumbup: even though ya called me a lazy git :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

pstormer wrote:Thanks for that Mac. Really appreciate it bud :thumbup: even though ya called me a lazy git :lol: :lol: :lol:
No problemon....Idle fecker...that any better for you...?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...