i would put up with the vibes for this.

General Bike chat
bigtwinthing

i would put up with the vibes for this.

Post by bigtwinthing »

wow, as the heading says, maybe 40 miles before my hands played up but what a 40 miles that would be, i could ride to Bournemouth and just look at this for hrs.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-VTR-100 ... SwbsBXnasy
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Wicky

Re: i would put up with the vibes for this.

Post by Wicky »

...and comes complete with a mint in box 1:43 scale DeAgostini die cast model of the race bike. Make me an offer.
For £10,000 I'd expect the real thing :wink:
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yep it's a bit of a con that as what engine and gearbox work has been done and then the brakes and suspension to match. Who the wombles are Giannelli exhausts, looked them up and they seem cheap and cheerful, not exactly Titanium Ladybird or full Mori system but they do have a fancy name LOL. The only thing Collin Edwards about that is the paintwork. Hell you could have Tony's SP and put on some rear sets and call it Collin Edwards. Marty had the best SP ever. That bike needed nothing and it was Red so cheaper to insure as long as you didn't list the mods :wink: I'd prefer cheeky Kev's Castrol over this fake one any day. £10,000...they must be on drugs.

This is what you need Paul

Oh no, you have the Atom...that will do. :biggrin
==============================Enter the Darkside
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

cybercarl wrote: Hell you could have Tony's SP and put on some rear sets and call it Collin Edwards.

:biggrin
Carl, mine's already got Harris rearsets, and I call it Britney.

It's the wrong time of year to buy any sports bike. It won't sell at that price, but if you want a genuine and unmodified one this might be worth a look and a cheeky offer sub 8k in October/November, after the weather changes and no-one wants to ride except on a commuter.

Alternatively, you can buy a new engine and a non-runner and make a zero miles one for that money, and leave yourself some spare change for a few blingy bits.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cybercarl wrote:Yep it's a bit of a con that as what engine and gearbox work has been done and then the brakes and suspension to match. Who the wombles are Giannelli exhausts,
I had a feeling Giannelli were popular in the twostroke world many years ago.

Anyway I found this:-
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/gia ... -by-arrow/

Chris.

PS. I like the Laguna Seca rep 8)
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Give it a respray and it might look half decent...
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's interesting on the exhausts. So they are made by Arrow then. Why people have to re-brand things I don't know. It really confuses issues.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

cybercarl wrote:That's interesting on the exhausts. So they are made by Arrow then. Why people have to re-brand things I don't know. It really confuses issues.
Yep.
I found out today that Bennett insurance is owned by Saga.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That would make them one of the oldest insurance companies around then :lol: It wouldn't surprise me if there is another company that owns Saga, maybe it eventually leads to Lloyds or HSBC. It's the banks that own and control the worlds population. That's how they get away with what they have got away with. Creating a fake currency and monetary system that everyone works to earn and pay back to them in one form or another. A world that revolves around money and greed to line the worlds 1% most richest pockets with Gold. And we only put up with it because we are bribed by the goods provided which we work to make and then buy :roll:
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

i just think it looked nice !
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:That would make them one of the oldest insurance companies around then :lol: It wouldn't surprise me if there is another company that owns Saga, maybe it eventually leads to Lloyds or HSBC. It's the banks that own and control the worlds population. That's how they get away with what they have got away with. Creating a fake currency and monetary system that everyone works to earn and pay back to them in one form or another. A world that revolves around money and greed to line the worlds 1% most richest pockets with Gold. And we only put up with it because we are bribed by the goods provided which we work to make and then buy :roll:

He's off again...Tin foil hats everybody...

:lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

The listing's ended, wonder if it sold?
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

cybercarl wrote:That would make them one of the oldest insurance companies around then :lol: It wouldn't surprise me if there is another company that owns Saga, maybe it eventually leads to Lloyds or HSBC. It's the banks that own and control the worlds population. That's how they get away with what they have got away with. Creating a fake currency and monetary system that everyone works to earn and pay back to them in one form or another. A world that revolves around money and greed to line the worlds 1% most richest pockets with Gold. And we only put up with it because we are bribed by the goods provided which we work to make and then buy :roll:
BT group own "plus-net" as well !
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
chric

Post by chric »

tata steel own Tetley tea bags the mega rich buying every thing up then bang your doing hand jobs for a fiver in 2090 just for as brew as worlds been took over by the corporations :lol: :lol:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

lumpyv wrote:
BT group own "plus-net" as well !
wasn't plus-net something to do with "Robo-cop" :lol: