Baby Kennedy update.

General Biker Banter
lumpyv

Re: Baby Kennedy update.

Post by lumpyv »

nice one mate :thumbup: .

didn't have 3 d photos when my kids were born but those images make the forthcoming event very real . :D
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Certainly was an experience have the scan. Yeah OK I knew it was happening and certainly things had already sunk in but today was something else. Actually seeing her face and all the movement, smiles and other facial expressions made it all the more real. Making me wonder about a few things too :think:

Think it's done me a few favours too. Part of me is actually looking forward to it now and I don't feel quite so bad about the fact I'll have no money, no time to ride the bike, no time to go paintballing, no time for sleep ect. Never know it might even be fun :shock:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Kids change you, it should be for the better. Good luck to you both. My daughter moved out last week, Its quiet, the fridge has food in, the electrics cheaper and the Gas. I still miss her though. enjoy them CK they grow up fast.
Don't worry, the grand kids come along shortly after to cause havoc and eat you out of house and home! :lol:

i think that may come but not yet, mind you the Horses are keeping us busy.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:Kids change you, it should be for the better. Good luck to you both. My daughter moved out last week, Its quiet, the fridge has food in, the electrics cheaper and the Gas. I still miss her though. enjoy them CK they grow up fast.
Don't worry, the grand kids come along shortly after to cause havoc and eat you out of house and home! :lol:
Break everything, dirty everything, puke everywhere oh and sleep over and keep you awake all night and ruin any sex life you may have :lol: Did I forget anything :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Watty wrote:
Kev L wrote:
Break everything, dirty everything, puke everywhere oh and sleep over and keep you awake all night and ruin any sex life you may have :lol: Did I forget anything :?
Nah I think you covered it all mate :thumbup: put me off again now :lol: :lol:

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

You forgot one thing mate, when they lean against you and say "I love you dad/bandad". Nothing, and I mean nothing, on the face of this planet will make you feel as good/proud/defensive/happy. They are amazing and I wouldn't change a moment I have had with them, and wish I had had more time with all of them, particularly my son, who I only had 18 years with, but they have made my life a happier and more fulfilling place.
I always wanted kids/grandkids and really enjoy their company. :beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
macdee

Post by macdee »

Kev L wrote:You forgot one thing mate, when they lean against you and say "I love you dad/bandad". Nothing, and I mean nothing, on the face of this planet will make you feel as good/proud/defensive/happy. They are amazing and I wouldn't change a moment I have had with them, and wish I had had more time with all of them, particularly my son, who I only had 18 years with, but they have made my life a happier and more fulfilling place.
well said Kev
hope the years with your son were really good ones
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:You forgot one thing mate, when they lean against you and say "I love you dad/bandad". Nothing, and I mean nothing, on the face of this planet will make you feel as good/proud/defensive/happy. They are amazing and I wouldn't change a moment I have had with them, and wish I had had more time with all of them, particularly my son, who I only had 18 years with, but they have made my life a happier and more fulfilling place.
No more to say, perfect summary :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Ya big softie... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

I never wanted any. I'm the oldest of 5 and because of medical issues with 1 brother it really put me off wanting any. In a lot of ways I'm a bit like Mav, selfish and generally think about myself and do what ever I want to do. I had plans for doing more tours of Europe, expensive holidays, keeping the 3door sport coupe I had.

Now it's all changed. The cars been changed for a nice saloon, all the holiday have been put on stop, Inc one we were both really looking forward too, the house is being redone and the only thing I'm missing is the Europe bike trips which wouldn't be the same as the wife won't go near a bike since my accident so they probably wouldn't have happened.

But now I have other stuff to look forward to, smelly nappies, no sleep, no money. Ah well!

stevegringo

Post by stevegringo »

I can't wait to see your first post after the birth of your first child! Those that are already parents will understand ! :D