Jamoi's 1st trackday!

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

Re: Jamoi's 1st trackday!

Post by VTRDark »

Carl there is a street circuit you can go round it's called Oliver's mount scarborough, but obviously it has normal traffic on it ,also it's bloody scary look at it on Google.
Oh yeh, didn't zippy (oops typo) I meant Ziggy :lol: or someone go around there IIRC last year.

Al you still buzzing from Scotland :)
Intriguing pic that as it breaks the rule of thirds but somehow it works. It's almost like two pics that have been joined together (separated by the crash barrier) to make one complete picture. My eyes keep flipping from bottom to top and cant really get a fixed focus point as such, though your more in the foreground my eyes keep wandering, not in a good way as it take by vision away from the image as a whole. Maybe that's what makes it Intriguing to keep viewer interest. IMO as it stands, not something worth framing but would make a great poster on the wall of your garage.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Nice one Jamie, it sounds like you had a brilliant time. Great photo's thanks for posting them up,

Chris.
Gazfirestormowner

Post by Gazfirestormowner »

Looking good mate a lot better than me on my first trackday will u be at Mallory in september
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Great pics Jamie, glad you had a blast.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

Glad you had fun i all so did my first ever track day there the best part i found was late breaking at the back straight just after the 300 yard marker that way every one who goes past you can out brake at the end :D
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Damn I was hoping to see some splintered fairings ... :lol:

Great pic's looks like you had a great day.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Cheers lads :D

I think I have the bug now, picking some track fairings up tonight :lol:

Mac I thought I'd see splintered fairings too, followed by sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, grass, tyre wall.

I'll get some video footage together soon.
Jamie :wave:
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Jamie go have a look on No Limits facebook page. They're advertising a free track day at Bedford if you do them a review.

May as well have a go at getting it, send them a link to your review here and tell them you'll review Bedford for us all :)
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Jamoi wrote:Cheers lads :D

I think I have the bug now, picking some track fairings up tonight :lol
Which track fairings are you investing in if you don't mind me asking? I already have a sharkskinz 1 piece fibreglass "street" fairing (has headlight cut out) on the track bike. It is literally pounds lighter than the stock plastic fairing. But I really like the look of the "race" fairing for the track. I also want to get the sharksinz race tail unit.
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
playerone

Post by playerone »

Miztaziggy wrote:Jamie go have a look on No Limits facebook page. They're advertising a free track day at Bedford if you do them a review.

May as well have a go at getting it, send them a link to your review here and tell them you'll review Bedford for us all :)
you did notice it was for ladies only?? :lol: :lol: :lol: