over heating

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
AMCQ46

Re: over heating

Post by AMCQ46 »

Scotty, come back and talk to us!
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Scotty something else you should check. Have a look at the water pump seal and make sure that's not damaged. I think there's a hole on the side of the pump you can see from the front of the bike. Have a look around there and make sure it's not leaking. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Steve6088

Post by Steve6088 »

and I was quite looking forward to hearing what the resolution to this was
:lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Steve6088 wrote:and I was quite looking forward to hearing what the resolution to this was
Easy. sell the wreckage and buy another bike.

Then throw the spanners into the canal.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:
Steve6088 wrote:and I was quite looking forward to hearing what the resolution to this was
Easy. sell the wreckage and buy another bike.

Then throw the spanners into the canal.

Cruel but probably the best option....
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
oldbikeman

Post by oldbikeman »

I think this guys on bit of a wind up,I can tell by some of his comments he's not all that daft.
For his sake I hope not.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

MacV2 wrote:
scottyhatchi wrote:Ur incapabilty to read is not my problem I will type as I please on my thread don't like it don't read it can't get any simpler than that !!!!!!

Your quite right Mr Hatchi, it is my choice.

Oh & I can read it OK, it just, a/doesn't make much sense. b/makes you sound like a spotty 13 year old.

BTW its incapability not incapabilty but if were being really picky & grammatically correct it should be 'inability'

So from this moment in the great time & space conundrum I shall apply my inbuilt ''crappostautoedit facility'' & indeed not read your drivel again, thus saving what few remaining functioning brain cells for much greater things.

One last point to make...

Next time your up for an upgrade click on 'Sense of Humour 101' & down load it straight away.

Goodbye & good luck with sorting your overheating problem out.
Totally agree, you do spend more time trying to decipher what he means rather than just understanding his point....but just to play devil's advocate, there are 2 instances above where it should be you're and not your.... :lol:
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Miztaziggy wrote:
MacV2 wrote:
scottyhatchi wrote:Ur incapabilty to read is not my problem I will type as I please on my thread don't like it don't read it can't get any simpler than that !!!!!!

Your quite right Mr Hatchi, it is my choice.

Oh & I can read it OK, it just, a/doesn't make much sense. b/makes you sound like a spotty 13 year old.

BTW its incapability not incapabilty but if were being really picky & grammatically correct it should be 'inability'

So from this moment in the great time & space conundrum I shall apply my inbuilt ''crappostautoedit facility'' & indeed not read your drivel again, thus saving what few remaining functioning brain cells for much greater things.

One last point to make...

Next time your up for an upgrade click on 'Sense of Humour 101' & down load it straight away.

Goodbye & good luck with sorting your overheating problem out.
Totally agree, you do spend more time trying to decipher what he means rather than just understanding his point....but just to play devil's advocate, there are 2 instances above where it should be you're and not your.... :lol:
Shouldn't that be "one does spend" rather than "you spend"? :lol:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

lloydie

over heating

Post by lloydie »

Or wite u's is avin a laf inint ! :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

oldbikeman wrote:I think this guys on bit of a wind up,I can tell by some of his comments he's not all that daft.
For his sake I hope not.
he's not daft, and I have dealt with him enough to figure out he wasnt on a wind up..............its just the generation gap, us old feckers cant stand text speak, and the young feckers are too highly strung :lol:
AMcQ
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Stratman wrote:
Shouldn't that be "one does spend" rather than "you spend"? :lol:
Quite right, touché!!
Last edited by Miztaziggy on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

AMCQ46 wrote:
oldbikeman wrote:I think this guys on bit of a wind up,I can tell by some of his comments he's not all that daft.
For his sake I hope not.
he's not daft, and I have dealt with him enough to figure out he wasnt on a wind up..............its just the generation gap, us old feckers cant stand text speak, and the young feckers are too highly strung :lol:
Im not sure it's text speak. Im young enough (not quite 30) to have been using mobile phones since my high school days, and I sometimes use txt shorthand to write phone messages.

It's more like a lack of basic grammar and punctuation skills. It seems to be a common problem with all age groups. I have friends, in fact one friend in particular, that is well educated (masters level) and has a good job, but he writes long e-mails with 0 punctuation, there instead of their or they're, were instead of we're and where, its instead of it's, and my favourite your instead of you're.

I often wonder how they get through school and how the teachers don't pick these things up, but then I see examples of teachers with TERRIBLE grammar themselves and my question is answered. It's a real shame. It doesn't just piss off the grammar nazis, it actually makes a massive difference to how easily someone can be understood when they are asking questions in writing.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Well that's me stuffed then !

My gramma is pore at best however I'm trying to improve its never easy being dyslectic :-(
Virt

Post by Virt »

Miztaziggy wrote: I often wonder how they get through school and how the teachers don't pick these things up, but then I see examples of teachers with TERRIBLE grammar themselves and my question is answered.
This is pretty much it. My AS Level (Year 12, so last academic year) Physics teacher did not understand how to use punctuation in the slightest. We had to decipher his notes as we wrote them up ourselves, it was painful! And of course there have always been the people who ignore everything their teacher says - because they know better. And yes, I know my grammar is terrible - starting the previous sentence with 'and' - but at least I try and make it understandable for anyone with enough brain cells that they can rub them together :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Kids should know how to read and write in primary school. Not still be learning the basics once they get to secondary school. I think this is a modern day issue, as there are more and more people leaving secondary school these days and can not read and write.

Miztaziggy are you an English teacher by any chance?

I just wish Scotty would come back and give us an update. I want to know what the problem is. Is it from where there was no anti freeze or is it a separate issue altogether.

Come on Scotty, get out the pub. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside