exhaust Cans

General Bike chat
bigtwinthing

exhaust Cans

Post by bigtwinthing »

Bought some exhaust cans and link pipes from e-bay from Powertechperformance( i have used Simon for the last 6 bikes ive owned) they are the dogs, They sound awsome with the baffles out and the sound on overun is superb. beautifully made cans as usual and look fantastic in black.and £220 inc postage. I wouls post a pic but not sure how to do it yet!!!. loving the bike though and cant see myself going back to an in line 4 any time soon.
Fuel consumption!!! dunno and dont care really its for "Fun" and iam certainly having that. Did a 300 mile round trip on Friday to Torquay as the wife wanted some "sugar" She didnt say where from!!!!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
chric

Re: exhaust Cans

Post by chric »

There a link?
So we can have a gander
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Torquay as the wife wanted some "sugar" She didnt say where from!!!!
:lol: :lol: I like it.

To post pics you need to use an online image host like photobucket or equivalent. Upload your image there and copy and paste the supplied code across into you post. :thumbup:

Where about's in Devon are you based. You can put your location under you Avatar via the user control panel. It's handy in case you stuck with something one day, others can see where you are based and if local enough may offer to lend a hand. :wink:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

hi I am actually in the new forest near Hythe, so the Torquay trip is a special trip using the coat road, esp past chicherall,Swyre,burton Bradstock and then bridport. Its always been a chosen trip on a nice cold morning, when its going to be warm after lunch(lots of cold oxygen induced air) the bike ran a treat. I will attempt to post some pics of the cans soon. Regards Paul.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!