Cheeky sods !

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Cheeky sods !

Post by yellafella »

Max

Post by Max »

If you look through the site any ideas of a technical nature link back to either this site or the vtr1000.org site. They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flatery or something like that.

Give them a break as their site has only been going a few months, remember austrailia lives in its own time zones slightly behind the rest of the world :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Know you are right but seen some stuff on their site i havent seen here. Or maybe its such old stuff i havent seen it ?
Seem to be a good bunch but quick to slate this one !!!! Think they'd be glad to affiliate ? :?
markg

Post by markg »

Interesting link though, i've just signed up on there just for the fact it's a Storm site and it does look quite good.Guess if you live in Oz then it will seem to be the better site to them.
This will still be my no1 site but it don't hurt to see what others are saying, not to mention a bit of healthy banter with the Aussies :twisted:
logan7

Post by logan7 »

The air fillter mod looks like its worth a go :twisted:
http://www.burniemorgan.com/firestorm/airfilter.html
The force is strong in this one
Max

Post by Max »

I removed the cross bar on mine today, I have a k+n so the big ridge isnt there. I also replaced the rear inlet tube with a front one. The bike doesnt seem to have as much induction noise now but does appear to rev higher, quicker (10500 in first 4 gears). it feels a lot smoother perhaps down abit on the mid range and more top end.