TT 2012

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

budd

Re: TT 2012

Post by budd »

[/quote]

will do matey :thumbup: 2 red storms and black rsvr in the que, not long now! get your mrs to save us three seats, looks like the boats gonna be packed again, dont fancy sitting on the floor again! :evil:[/quote]

I'll get the kids to spread out over a few extra seats, but yeah it's likely to be busy I'd guess there'll be bodies crashed out all over the place.
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

cool, nice one bud

manx TT radio goes live tonight at 6pm, i like to keep track on whats goin on and who's doing what over practice week! linky...... http://www.manxradiott365.com/resources/radioplayer/

:thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
wiltsdan

Post by wiltsdan »

Better start testing how many socks and pants I can fit into my tank-bag :beer:
No I can't spell.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

marravtr wrote:cool, nice one bud

manx TT radio goes live tonight at 6pm, i like to keep track on whats goin on and who's doing what over practice week! linky...... http://www.manxradiott365.com/resources/radioplayer/

:thumbup:
Just got that app on my I Pod. Listened to some of the re-runs they have been playing today. Heyho at least I can make believe I am over there.
Enjoy yourselves over there guys.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

ferry out to TT is satday 215 AM , god i better be alive for it :D anyone on there??
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

partygirl wrote:ferry out to TT is satday 215 AM , god i better be alive for it :D anyone on there??
yep me and a couple of mates, look out for 2 red storms and black rsvr, also bud's on the same ferry, he's in the car with bike on trailer, if you see us come n say ayup! :thumbup: not long now :biggrin
wiltsdan

Post by wiltsdan »

Tomorrow morn, will be leaving for Liverpool, Ferry at 1915.
Weather looks pukka, can't wait :beer:
No I can't spell.
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Will be there this time next week Friday 1st till Sunday 10th.
My partner and 12 year old son are coming with me, if anyone else is taking kids please got in touch, maybe they can meet up, make it a bit more interesting for them to mix with there own age group :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

My mate will be 40 on the Saturday we are there ( day before mad Sunday) he can act like a 12yr old so he and Ads will be fine together :lol:

See you at you palace for the bbq :thumbup:
AMcQ
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

me and my mate will touch down on the rock about 6ish pm i reckon on the friday. on 2pm ferry (the tt one) from heysham :)..... Staying in Ramsey at footy stadium :D :D :D leave 3pm ferry on the sat 9th
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

only 2 days till I go, got to get the bike packed tonight and tomorrow then off to the Ferry Wednesday. :D

shame the weather wont be staying like it has been this weekend, but looking at the longrange forecast, its not going to be too bad. Back to 14 to 16C max temp, and some cloudy days!!

will still be online when I get free wifi over there, so we can work on meeting up for a drink or a ride as we go through the week...........

11am Mad sunday in Paliament Sq is marked on the list for a ride over the mountain, but as I already said, it depends on Birthday Hangovers and if I can talk my mate into pulling forward the session from Saturday to Friday. so I will either post of text to say if I wont be comming.

Hopefully we will get round the circuit a few times through the day on practice week, so might not be such a big issue if we miss the mayhem on Sunday.

I have Got mobiles numbers for Kev & Marra
AMcQ
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

:thumbup: see ya there mate, ive got yours and marlborormans number, i'll be at parly square 11 to 11.30 sunday 8)
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

marravtr wrote::thumbup: see ya there mate, ive got yours and marlborormans number, i'll be at parly square 11 to 11.30 sunday 8)

Ive activated roaming, so will be on the same number that people have :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sunday is dependant on the track been open, i hear it gets closed a lot on the mountain section on mad sunday, beacause of crashes lol
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

marlbororman wrote:
marravtr wrote::thumbup: see ya there mate, ive got yours and marlborormans number, i'll be at parly square 11 to 11.30 sunday 8)

Ive activated roaming, so will be on the same number that people have :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sunday is dependant on the track been open, i hear it gets closed a lot on the mountain section on mad sunday, beacause of crashes lol
yeh they only shut it at the start of the hairpin so you can still get to parly square mate, if its shut for a time we can take the costal road round to douglas :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Well,we got here yesterday, great ride and sun out all day.... and They stopped practice due to a thick sea mist that came down just as we unloaded our bikes!
Local gossip is that 2 riders (public) died on the open roads on tuesday and 4 wednsday, but i cant find anything on the intrnet to confirm, but the sources were the couple who have rented us their house, and she works at the hospital! He reckoned that there are more people here already than there was on centenary yr. During race week, and it's all down to that "film".

And to top it all off it is now raining ! :(

On the plus side:
Beer and curry were great and had a good crack in town, :beer:
The house is fantastic, double bed, shower, garage, Internet, sky tv, they left a mountain of bacon and eggs for us :thumbup:
bloke next door has dirtbikes and loaned us any tools we need :thumbup:
Guy Martin is racing (there was a moment after the nw200 when it looked lie it had all gone tits up)
AND WE'RE AT THE TT :D

Bring on the next 8 days :D
AMcQ