Oh the blueness of it all!!!

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Kev L

Re: Oh the blueness of it all!!!

Post by Kev L »

Well done Marty, you were listening! Damo the guy who sprayed the bellypan for me, and the wheels, sprayed the headlight cover for me. I just masked up in a shape I liked and got him to blow it over. I like the effect as it changes the look of the front end. It's only held on with a bit of velcro so can be removed when I get bored.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

Kev L wrote:Well done Marty, you were listening! Damo the guy who sprayed the bellypan for me, and the wheels, sprayed the headlight cover for me. I just masked up in a shape I liked and got him to blow it over. I like the effect as it changes the look of the front end. It's only held on with a bit of velcro so can be removed when I get bored.
well it works kev and looks cool....just orderd my belly pan from skidmarx and ive recieved my manual cct's so getting there with my mods ....also just won a brand new set of crash bobbins for a storm :beer: on ebay for £26 which i thought was a good price :thumbup: :thumbup: we should hook up for a blap buddy as i dont think your to far from me hertford right?
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Yes mate, just off the A10 at the Hertford turn off. Where are you based?
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

Kev L wrote:Yes mate, just off the A10 at the Hertford turn off. Where are you based?
im based in Biggleswade mate, so not far atall really......any know-how on fitting ccts? i need to do them as you kno :lol: ....wicky has offerd to do them with me if i can get down to colchester but if someone nearer (ie yourself) can do them/assit me with fitting them that be great :thumbup:
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Damo81 wrote:
Kev L wrote:Well done Marty, you were listening! Damo the guy who sprayed the bellypan for me, and the wheels, sprayed the headlight cover for me. I just masked up in a shape I liked and got him to blow it over. I like the effect as it changes the look of the front end. It's only held on with a bit of velcro so can be removed when I get bored.
well it works kev and looks cool....just orderd my belly pan from skidmarx and ive recieved my manual cct's so getting there with my mods ....also just won a brand new set of crash bobbins for a storm :beer: on ebay for £26 which i thought was a good price :thumbup: :thumbup: we should hook up for a blap buddy as i dont think your to far from me hertford right?
was that the dhm ones, i was going to have a bid on those, but i changed my mind...
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Damo81 wrote:
Kev L wrote:Yes mate, just off the A10 at the Hertford turn off. Where are you based?
im based in Biggleswade mate, so not far atall really......any know-how on fitting ccts? i need to do them as you kno :lol: ....wicky has offerd to do them with me if i can get down to colchester but if someone nearer (ie yourself) can do them/assit me with fitting them that be great :thumbup:
I have done mine mate, but that's all. I am willing to have a go with you but I know Wicky has more experience working on the VTR's as I have owned mine since Feb 2011.
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

thats cool i may have to take the ride to wickys,........yeh it was the DHM crash bobbins...i think i got a bargin at 26 squids :thumbup:
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Damo81 wrote:thats cool i may have to take the ride to wickys,........yeh it was the DHM crash bobbins...i think i got a bargin at 26 squids :thumbup:
You did!! Gutted I missed them bastids! :(

Ahh well, looks like I've gotta get me old man to get to work on the lathe to make me some lol :thumbup:
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Yes very nice Kev well done on all your hard work. :thumbup:

Now get out & ride the thing.........

Just be careful when the milk floats overtake you! :lol: :lol:

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Cheers Mac, it's not the milk floats that concern me it's the invalid carriages!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

:eek2 :eek2 :eek2
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Brian1970

Post by Brian1970 »

great looking bike
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Loud pipes save lives!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Well done Kidda, I saw one of those on the antiques roadshow. They are custom built butt plugs for owners of race replica painted bikes who have watched the residual values fall through the floor!! :wave: :wave:
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Yer seen that one :p lots of blues in this post better zip it :silent: or the gang will start once a blue always a blue :eh:
Loud pipes save lives!