WINTER

General Bike chat
chris56

WINTER

Post by chris56 »

Just like ask everyone "2 B careful out there :!: " BORED pulled out the bike 2 fill her with petrol just in case a sunny winter day came along ! Went about 50 yrds Stopped for traffic light ! Light`s turn GREEN i turn right then RED as i`m left on th deck facing the wrong way :bit of 2 much throttle 2 cold tyres 2 much in a rush and 2 MUCH GREASE on the ROAD Winter is here and don`t i know iT ! Clutch casing GONE Mirror GONE Titanium downpipe ruined but not gone & of course the bar end ,Oh and a twisted bloody Knee approx Speed 10 too 15 mph F__K !! Just been told casing alone £180 + VAT roll on Summer !! :)
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
EggShellBlond

Post by EggShellBlond »

:cry:

Sorry to hear that................

Trust you're OK , and the bike's soon sorted
If a job's worth doing..........It's worth paying someone to do it properly
simon t

Post by simon t »

Thank god for todays rain. Hopefully cleaned some of the grease off the roads. Was out about 3 weeks ago and came as close to coming off as I've been without - well - coming off! Back end doing slide, stick, slide, stick. Not nice. Since then. I've been getting slides and wheelspin in 3rd gear - in the bleedin' car!