Me and P on the 'Storm

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
cliveyandrews

Me and P on the 'Storm

Post by cliveyandrews »

Ooooh, the noise!

[youtube][/youtube]

:clap:
=====================================================

Audi, Vide, Tace
aurantiacus tempestas es ocius

Miztaziggy

Re: Me and P on the 'Storm

Post by Miztaziggy »

Haha...that does sound awesome as you set off and rev it

Is that with/without baffles?
cliveyandrews

Me and P on the 'Storm

Post by cliveyandrews »

I only ever put them in for MOT - they're more just dB killers anyway / I have a very sympathetic tester!

Sent from Cliveys iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi, Vide, Tace

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cliveyandrews wrote:I only ever put them in for MOT - they're more just dB killers anyway / I have a very sympathetic tester!
More like the mot tester has lost his hearing with all the loud bikes around your way Clive :wink: :lol:

Chris.

PS. I like the video :thumbup:
cliveyandrews

Me and P on the 'Storm

Post by cliveyandrews »

sirch345 wrote:
cliveyandrews wrote:I only ever put them in for MOT - they're more just dB killers anyway / I have a very sympathetic tester!
More like the mot tester has lost his hearing with all the loud bikes around your way Clive :wink: :lol:

Chris.

PS. I like the video :thumbup:

He loves V-Twins, so hears no wrong. Mind he passed the GT550 with unsilenced Gibsons too. Wish he did car MOTs - my Volvo money pit just stiffed me £456 for a test (callipers seized) - I paid £2500 for it a year ago - and have now spent over £2600 repairing it (had a cambelt go, alternator, steering pump and battery) Grrr - I sold me jag to save money!

Sent from Cliveys iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi, Vide, Tace

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cliveyandrews wrote: He loves V-Twins, so hears no wrong. Mind he passed the GT550 with unsilenced Gibsons too. Wish he did car MOTs - my Volvo money pit just stiffed me £456 for a test (callipers seized) - I paid £2500 for it a year ago - and have now spent over £2600 repairing it (had a cambelt go, alternator, steering pump and battery) Grrr - I sold me jag to save money!
Clive, Your mot tester probably takes the assumption that the rider will only go home and re-fit the nosier cans anyway.
I was at a local bike meeting recently and was rewarded with the lovely sound of a Kettle (Suzuki GT750 twostroke for those to young to know what I'm talking about :) ) with expansion pipes. It sounded fantastic 8) and reminded me of your GT550 video :)

Looking on the bright side I was going to say your Volvo must be better on fuel than the Jag, but what with the drastic increases in fuel prices lately, you've probably not noticed any difference, as you're still paying out the same, for less :thumbdown:

Chris.