Grape run

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: Grape run

Post by cupasoop »

Timbo wrote:Hawick is 150 from mine up the M6.
Remember Tim, it's Hawick, not Ha Wick.
Rich.

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Dave, Ferrybridge for 0900 sounds fair, Iggy and Timbo are you coming back sunday or am I riding back on my Jack Jones on Sunday :( ?
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

iggy1966 wrote:Jim,

335 miles according to the route planner.
361 from mine :eek2 I am already aching at the thought :D
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

I am still going to be watching the weather though, so if the forecast is dire I won't be riding a racetec clad SP2 730 miles in two days..........and yes I am a girl but a girl thats not sliding down a Scottish motorway looking at the sky think that 100 yards was quite a long way to aquaplane.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

I'm booked in the Bridge of Calley for the three nights.

Ferrybridge meet is fine with me, sort out the fine details later.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

:D :D :D :D Fook you, I could always sell the beautiful work of art that is the HRC SP and buy a CB1300 commuter bike 8O Nah Ill chance the tyres and the inferno thanks :thumbup:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:Jim, get some Avons on it.....
Done over 1500 miles on mine and they still aren't halfway worn yet, and you know I don't hang about.
They do sound good but I didnt really buy the bike for big miles and the metz was £50 for a rear fitted.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Ok, I'm in.
Rich.

SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

cupasoop wrote:Ok, I'm in.
Good we'll need an interpreter :thumbup:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I'm going to lock up the toilet paper this time
Rich.

cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Rooms booked, arrive saturday, leave monday.

All you suvern poofs will be coming up the east coast by the sound of it so I'll just meet you all at the hotel.
Rich.

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

cupasoop wrote:Rooms booked, arrive saturday, leave monday.

All you suvern poofs will be coming up the east coast by the sound of it so I'll just meet you all at the hotel.
That reminds me .....I must not forget to bring my vibrating butt plug :shh:
theflyingpig

Post by theflyingpig »

Ok as this all kicks off next weekend, I'll need full details of who is coming up.

So I don't lose track, can you all PM me, with real names as well, where you will be staying and how many nights. Also what your preference of tipple is.

As transport is a problem for Martin, even getting down to The Cally, I would recommend that the first night everyone who is coming is here (probably the Saturday night), that you all convene at ours for some Scottish Fare (Curry) and bevvies. As I'm tea total, I will act as taxi driver from the Cally to here and back etc. This means you can all get pissed (Martin included). For those who have booked into a place in Blairgowrie, then there is a good taxi service.

Love to all
Nx
' :@
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Next weekend :thumbup: better wash some pant's.
Taxi to and from the Cally by a sober driver, result. :clap:
Call me Dave or Zipper, but i answer to most thing's, oy you :!: being most popular.
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

FirestormMike wrote:Somewhere near Darlo is my place. If you need a brew/piss stop you're all more than welcome. Just gutted that this has come at an expensive time for me otherwise I'd be doing the run with you all. Feel free to drop in on the way there or back :)
Do you fancy a part ride up with us :?:
I've put Hawick and the A7 because it's the road we did'nt do on the border's ride because of the accident, and i've never been up thier before, plus most of the ride the bike's will be wearing the middle of the tyre and we will need some bend's to keep the crew awake.
It's 350 ish mile's from mine, so 7 hours ride + fag & waz stop's.
Hope to get to Cally by 1800 hrs or sooner.
I'll need to be washed and had two beer's by 2000 hrs.