Anyone know anything about Yoshi's RS3 exhausts??

General Bike chat
Taz69

Anyone know anything about Yoshi's RS3 exhausts??

Post by Taz69 »

Hi all, I have found a US site that will ship over a pair of Yoshimura's RS3 exhausts, Oval Stainless for approx £280 UK pound, I have been looking around and it appears to be a great price,

I know Kaz has them on her storm and she reckons they are great, however does anyone else have any experience with the Yoshi's, I know they are not the Jap version, I understand they are better made, welds etc or so I am told.

Another question is I would like them High Level however I cannot find anywhere that sells them as this!

Lastly has anyone heard that fitting high level pipes reduces the overall BHP by 4 or 5 bhp, again only what I was told by a repair/tuning shop in Exeter this week where I have been working.

Thanks in advance

Mark
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Would of thought that most high level link pipes would work. I have got Micron cans with Renegade link pipes. Since fitting these i have noticed no drop in performance only thing i have noticed is that the bike now seems louder but this could be in my head. As for the Yoshi cans i have never heard a bad word against them and for £280 seems like a good enough price :D
Taz69

Post by Taz69 »

Cool thanks Steve,

Mark
Taz69

Post by Taz69 »

Also anyone know what sort of charges there are if I get hit for customs etc, which I expect I will.

Thanks
Mark
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

When I imported a Gibson Guitar a couple of years ago customs added 17.5% VAT but I think you may get hit with a further 10% depending on how it's sent.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Hi Mark

What is the website??? ta very much

Gavin
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Hi Mark

Gavin
Taz69

Post by Taz69 »

Gavin wrote:Hi Mark

Gavin
Hi Gavin, here's the link.

http://www.morepoweracing.com/product.a ... re+Details

Not sure if they are the cheapest or not, if you find them cheaper maybe you can let me know please chap.

Cheers

Mark