Scottish show.

General Biker Banter
kevg

Post by kevg »

the shows are in winter to try and help dealers make sales i would think, drum up a bit of interest in a quiet period, and they are to busy servicing and racing bikes in the summer.

yup, there was 8" of snow fell overnight on saturday here, glasgow airport was shut for most of sunday, and all the busses and taxis went off over saturday night leaving people who were out clubbing it stranded.
cheerz

kev
kevg

Post by kevg »

Lol, i was out in paisley, got home before the worste of the snow, one club, the bus station and a hotel in glasgow were turned into refuge centers for anyone stuck there with out transport.
cheerz

kev
thumper

Post by thumper »

kevg wrote:Hi all,
good to see some friendly faces at the show yesterday, like everyone else i didn't buy anything but some lycra clad beauty took £3 out my pocket and gave me a bag of auto trader goodies, quite good value actually as there was a car trader, a bike trader, the new 2006 aa road atlas, a bottle of auto glym shampoo stuff and a pen in the bag.

did have a seat on the new aprillia tuono R, was well impressed, the foot pegs are quite high compared with what i'm used to but i guess you'd need that to create enough leverage to stay on the thing when your going full tilt.

is this her buddy :lol:

just because your breathing doesn't mean your alive
thumper

Post by thumper »

i was well impressed with the new yama**a fazer 1000 and also this wee number its a honda and you can carry shopping :lol:

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Looks like you were enjoying yourself Thumper :!: and bought some goodies by the looks of it :!: :lol:
kevg

Post by kevg »

YUP, it was the taller one that took my money thumper, lol.. :twisted:
cheerz

kev
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

thumper wrote: is this her buddy :lol:

Dis she realise what you were doing with your other hand when the picture was taken!!! 8O
thumper

Post by thumper »

she was cool with the hand but if she could read minds i think i would of got a slap aboots the chops :lol: :wink:

she asked me after the photo if i would like a bag ,i said that would be nice ,she then said £3 and me being a true scotsman said "still got last years one thanks" then buggered off i am a bad man poor wee lassie :oops: