Two mistresses

General Biker Banter
Zer0Zer0

Two mistresses

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Whilst killing an hour in one of the local showrooms, the salesman brought my attention towards an 05 RSVr 2800 mls red n silver and because he knows me [yeah yeah I know] ..mine for £5.5 k full factory warranty.blah blah blah....his voice faded away as i tripped out on vtrgirl giving all three of us the shower treatment as discussed in another thread..AHEM! thats me my storm and the mille .not me and the salesman ok.. anyways I think ive been seduced [again] . got an extremley decent quote fully comp both bikes from my chaps at Bennets. less than £400, 2K deposit £100 a month over three years....PLEASE............where do i sign :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Steady Zero there's a lot of pleasure's to be purchased with £100 a month :roll: :wink:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

SILVER ZIPPER wrote:Steady Zero there's a lot of pleasure's to be purchased with £100 a month :roll: :wink:
You are more than likely right there Zipper, but it's probably best Zero if you stick to the straight and narrow, two wheels that is :wink: :lol:
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Just think of all those nice shiny bits you can get for the storm with the money :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Kaz you loved it really and wish you couldve' kept both.....
zipper .. i already spend £100 a week on nonsense m8 not a month 8O .
Iggy ..I ran out of shiny bits to stick on the storm.finished her off this week with crash bungs and R1 mirrors, i suppose i could fit an undertray..
but that wont get me as hard as a new RSVr . and the price is definitley right.
ever since i sat on one in 2000, i knew i wanted one,the one i tested last year. would be sitting in the driveway now if i had got a decent insurance quote, i didnt so i bought the storm, if i crack and go for a test ride I know ill buy it..can i resist..?? stay tuned.... :twisted:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Hey, if you can spare 100 whatsits (I can't even do a "pounds" symbol with my keyboard...) a month, go for it! Can never have too many bikes in the garage! But that fantasy's only allowed if there's still a Storm involved.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?