howdy

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

BigD wrote:
VTR1000KAZ wrote: zero's ok.. he's harmless really... wouldn't hurt a fly... just attacks poor women when they're saying goodnight to everyone!
Is it me or has Zer0 come back from the lakes a confused man :wink:

I still maintain something happened to him in Cockermouth (alien abduction or something). Thats it!!! I've sussed it. They beamed him up when we weren't looking, (there were a few twisties where we lost sight of one another), took one look at him and thought ' what the fcuk!! hes' already one of us', promptly unloaded him from their space ship, dropping him on his head. Hence the complete gibberish he's been spouting recently.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Thats some imagination there BigD :o

Chris.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

DONT get Kelly started on that one again !!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thought she was going to run away with him that Friday night !!!! :roll:
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Ahhhhh Yesh. you guys are jusht jeloush Rainy I went past you so fast .the paint bubbled on that panzer you ride... Big D.. small willy... the reason we lost sight of each other is .... I WAS GOING TOO FAST FOR YA! and red ones are definatly sloooooooower , Nothing touches me in my go faster Repsol colours..... Except the Zipper!! 8O on his silver dream machine..2 up and he left us all for dead man.....Balls of steel ,. cow shite everywhere, come to think of it we met the herd! He musta warped away at said roundabout. and i definatly got a little confused?? but it would take more than a little weed an whiskey to befuddle ol marty boy, likes-ay .Im a professional Lunger, and whiskey guzzler extraordinaire [ Tu te le mets dans l'cul, et tu te torches avec] I can outwit, outfight, and outf**k ,any man on the planet, and I BELIEVE IT, which makes me a force to be reckoned with,or borderline insane...if not completely radge! maybe just a little strange,? ....
dont worry about kelly I make ALL the Bitches wet!!! 8O
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

I thought Rainmaker had put Zero in his fairing because he was tired trying to keep up. :D :D
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Yeah ! You could stick Martys face to a window !!!! :lol: :wink:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Why is it I now have the urge to head back to the pics to see just who this "Marty" is??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Well I thought Martin (zero zero) was a very nice man, really, what a sense of humour, good stories and knows how to tell em. Made me laugh. Just the kind of guy you want to be part of this site..............maybe we should start a fan club, hero zero worship ?
Really everyone I met was a joy, just a pity we can't all meet up more often....................not as single bad apple.

just wish silver zipper was a bit slower...........glad he was two up, or I'd still be lost in the lakes.
it may be clever, but its not big.
eddvtr1000

Post by eddvtr1000 »

how do and welcome matey, good choice on the colour.
:twisted: :twisted: black :twisted: :twisted:
4 cyl = 2ltr , 2 cyl = 1ltr it's all relative.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

RAINMAKER wrote:Well I thought Martin (zero zero) was a very nice man, really, what a sense of humour, good stories and knows how to tell em. Made me laugh. Just the kind of guy you want to be part of this site..............maybe we should start a fan club, hero zero worship ?
Really everyone I met was a joy, just a pity we can't all meet up more often....................not as single bad apple.

just wish silver zipper was a bit slower...........glad he was two up, or I'd still be lost in the lakes.

Was wondering where you two disappeared to later that evening !!! Now i know !!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Start your own fan club !!!! :wink:
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

your welcome to join yella but you must bring your own lube and rubber fist ok..... 8O
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

ya dirty scottsh little pervert !!!!!!!!!! :wink: