Unite & Fight!

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Unite & Fight!

Post by VTRgirl »

The Leaders of the world are asking for your support to combat terrorism and we are being encouraged to demonstrate against these terrorists this Friday at 1500 hours. It is a well-known fact that Al-Qaeda and all those who support their terrorist views are against alcohol consumption and think it is sinful to look at a naked woman. Therefore, at 1500 hours this Friday, all women should run naked through the office while men chase them with a beer in their hands. This has been deemed the best way to show our disgust for Al-Qaeda and will hopefully help us in detecting the terrorists amongst us. Anybody who does not do as proposed will be deemed a terrorist, denounced to the world and shot, therending terrorism.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

How many beers have you had!!??

Like the idea, though we tried it in Iraq and it didn't go down particularly well... :wink:

People start to get all emotional and lose their sense of humour when you violate half there customs and laws. Lest someone should actually stand up and dare to suggest that the human rights, customs and laws of those poor people on 07/07 were violated. But don't worry, we will defend the civil liberites of the few at the expense of the many.

Sorry, i will get off my hobby horse now and go and polish my bike to calm down.

I don't know if "we're not afraid", but i for damn sure ain't.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Unite & Fight!

Post by sirch345 »

VTRgirl wrote: all women should run naked through the office while men chase them with a beer in their hands.
Its a little bit early for that, it normally happens in December over here and is known as "The Christmas Party" :lol:

Chris.
alistair59

Post by alistair59 »

Sounds good to me but shouldn't the women be handicaped in order to give us poor chaps a sporting chance of catching them? :roll:
Noli iligitamie carburundum
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

alistair59 wrote:Sounds good to me but shouldn't the women be handicaped in order to give us poor chaps a sporting chance of catching t
hem? :roll:
Make them carry a sixpack in each hand.Handicap, incentive to run faster. :wink:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
alistair59

Post by alistair59 »

If you want ot unite about somthing then get united about "Vision Zero". Vision Zero is a Swedish programme to reduce road injuries to zero by 2020. The Swedes have already pointed out that motorcycles are completely incompatable with this aim and that they are to be banned. If this goes on in Sweden tomorrow it will be us next week. Food for thought.
Noli iligitamie carburundum
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

well why dont they make it compulsory to ride bikes and ban cars ? Job done ! Would also bring in more fuel tax revenue if they all have storms !!! :lol: