Quiet again !

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Quiet again !

Post by yellafella »

Is everyone on holiday or summat ? :P
This is the quietest its been for ages ! Mind you the ringleader is away on her jollies isnt she ! :lol: :lol:
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

arhhh but everythings ok because im back :-) LOL

yella, did you goto WSB? i told about 4 or 5 people about our site, however only 3 of them showed intrest, the other two were arses with no computers, oh well sucks to be them!

Toby

ps- cracked wheelies in first, next week i get a new front sprocket :-)
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

So thats where you've been Squiffy, practising wheelies :lol:
Nice to see you back mate :!:

Chris.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Squiffythewombat wrote:arhhh but everythings ok because im back :-) LOL

yella, did you goto WSB? i told about 4 or 5 people about our site, however only 3 of them showed intrest, the other two were arses with no computers, oh well sucks to be them!

Toby

ps- cracked wheelies in first, next week i get a new front sprocket :-)

Nah Toby, been busy lately, new baby n all that ! 8O
Not working so hard now eh ? :D
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

O0O0O0O0OO0 i so forgot, how is the little one? praying on your sleeping patterns i expect? have you maxed the cc on random baby clothes because they are "cute" yet?

LOL@NOT WORKING!

im working more now than i ever have done! did a 20hour day yesterday! Im just starting my own model company, dealing with kits, models, custom work, commisions and aircraft statics and with my first show/release in 3 weeks im DUMPING MYSELF to say the least!!!!! Mind you if you want any cheap bike kits let me know and i can sort you guys out :-)

bikewise, im still praticing, although with work no where near as much as i would like!

Wheelies have been getting much better now, just wish i could find someone else who can wheelie and give me some pointers, or i can follow them while they do it etc.

One thing; i did mange to get my elbow down, ive been trying to do it for about 2 weeks now and on saturday i manged it for the first time, absolutely crapped myself and cant quite do it again, but apparently from the by standers im only a couple of inches away so im gonna pratice this like mad!

HOw i do it; is to grip my throttle much further to the right and stick my elbow out as my face gets closer to the wingmirror (you have to have no hero blobs or they will touch down first) and then its literlly only about 4inches off and its jsut lean angle and speed!

Also manged one handed knee down, powerslides (crap ones) and a couple of stoppies. But yet again i locked the front on a stoppie and almost decked it so im UBER paranoid about those again and not really praticing them like i should!

and what do i have to say about wsb....hmmm....well ive booked my track day...i think that says it all really!

and i think i need to get out more looking at the essay ive just written, i think ill leave it there!

Best Wishes, good to be back and safe riding all!
Toby
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!