All You Donnington Returnies

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

All You Donnington Returnies

Post by sirch345 »

Well guy's what an exciting GP despite the rain, I could'nt believe the dia bolical conditions they had to race in and you poor sod's had for spectating in. Unbelieveble really, July month its summer :!: :!: you'd never believe it. Well I hope you enjoyed it despite the rain :!:

How many of you actually went on your bikes :?:

Chris
Last edited by sirch345 on Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max

Post by Max »

Rossi is just incredible, there aren't the words to say how good he is
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Max wrote:Rossi is just incredible, there aren't the words to say how good he is
Is'nt he just :!: :!: :!:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

What rain? There hasnt been a cloud in the sky here all day :D How can some folk say it's boring when he keeps winning all the time? Personally, i'm quite happy to watch possibly the best racer of all time keep winning.

Anyway, i see he done his usual,...wait till the last laps of the race and then turn it up a few notches just to rub eveyones faces in it. Class.
Rich.

cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I forgot to say....well dont to Kenny jr, that should do his confidence a power of good and comisurations to Shaky, that was his chance to get a load of points.
Rich.

Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

How about "Go Casey and Westie"!! 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
EGG

Post by EGG »

I went on me bike.
:P
Better to burn out than just fade away!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

EGG wrote:I went on me bike.
:P
Well Done Mate :!:

Obviously a real biker :wink:

Chris.
EGG

Post by EGG »

NO JUST F**KING STUPID.
:D :D
Got soaked watching the racing bought 1 of them beach tents helped loads for about 2 hours then might of well stood outside. Dryed of in the tent for an hour.
Didn't get wet on the way home though. Left the camp site at 8 last night got back to south east London at 2245hrs. Little drizzle when i left bit harder on the M1 for about 20 mintues then nothing.
My mate went left to Leeds and got soaked(he he he).
Well worth it the weekend was great.
Stroll on 2006.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Better to burn out than just fade away!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

cupasoop wrote:How can some folk say it's boring when he keeps winning all the time? Personally, i'm quite happy to watch possibly the best racer of all time keep winning.

Anyway, i see he done his usual,...wait till the last laps of the race and then turn it up a few notches just to rub eveyones faces in it. Class.
100% Cuppa! The man's proven time & time again, he's the best, probably ever. He continues to amaze. How on earth can people describe riding genius as boring??? :?
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Girlie_Biker

Post by Girlie_Biker »

We went up to a Travel Inn Sat night at Junc 16 and finished the journey eary Sunday. It started to rain just as we came off the M1 so we did get a bit damp arriving. However as we were in the VIP suites at Goddard we were very dry and comfy all day 8) (not to mention, fed, watered, looked after etc etc)

unlike some of these

and these

Getting out of the circuit was quite tedious and it was still raining, but having the right gear it wasn't a big deal and the rain did stop about half an hour after we hit the M1. In fact it was quite a nice evening by the time we got back home :D
ZZ-RAWR!
VTR1000 Firestorm "the Animal"
ZZR600E "the Baby"
GPZ500s "the Brat"
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

We went/saw/got soaked!!!

Took the bus though (car), stayed in Burton on trent on Saturday, trundled in for 7am on Sunday. Was sat in the crouds on Foggy Esses... Not like those flash gits in the stands!!!!

As always......superb day (despite crap weather) Hmm Rossi.....Legend!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cupasoop wrote: comisurations to Shaky, that was his chance to get a load of points.
I had hoped and thought Shakey could have been in the running for some points myself :!:
Sharpe1 wrote:How about "Go Casey and Westie"!! 8)
Casey spectacular or what :!:
EGG wrote:Well worth it the weekend was great.
Stroll on 2006.
If you enjoyed it mate, that's all that really matters and you got home safely :!:
VTRgirl wrote:100% Cuppa! The man's proven time & time again, he's the best, probably ever. He continues to amaze. How on earth can people describe riding genius as boring???
Exactly :!:
Girlie_Biker wrote:We went up to a Travel Inn Sat night at Junc 16 and finished the journey eary Sunday. It started to rain just as we came off the M1 so we did get a bit damp arriving. However as we were in the VIP suites at Goddard we were very dry and comfy all day (not to mention, fed, watered, looked after etc etc)
Getting out of the circuit was quite tedious and it was still raining, but having the right gear it wasn't a big deal and the rain did stop about half an hour after we hit the M1. In fact it was quite a nice evening by the time we got back home
Sound's like you enjoyed it too, despite the wet stuff :!: Looking at your photo's reminds me of the time I went to Thruxton :!: also wet :!:
essexbloke wrote:We went/saw/got soaked!!!

Took the bus though (car), stayed in Burton on trent on Saturday, trundled in for 7am on Sunday. Was sat in the crouds on Foggy Esses... Not like those flash gits in the stands!!!!

As always......superb day (despite crap weather) Hmm Rossi.....Legend!!!!
Hi Essexbloke,
Good to see your're back on here posting again, I thought you'd disappeared :!: Glad you enjoyed it also. Don't be too disheartened about those in the stand's, I think the word "freebies" came into somewhere :wink:
tractorbiker

Post by tractorbiker »

Managed to wangle full hospitality in the Redgate suites...travelled up by car with non-riding mate, got into circuit about 09:00 so saw all warm-ups etc, baled out before R6 race to get a good start home (still took 4.5 hours).

Racing was stunning!

Even managed to see RIG (Rossi Is God) -- his trailer was parked in the pits just behind our suite - he's right small!

Felt like I was missing out a bit by not riding up, or mixing it with the crowds, but as many bacon sarnies as you can eat, and staying dry help ease the pain. :wink:
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

Managed to wangle full hospitality in the Redgate suites...
Don't be too disheartened about those in the stand's, I think the word "freebies" came into somewhere

Ahem !!!!! (Subtle cough!!!!)

Yeah thanks anyhoo for the invites, i MUCH prefer paying to get it, and then there's the over expensive food & drinks..... just wouldnt seem right if it was free!!!!!!!!

Jees, know who ya m8s are eh!!!

Next year eh????? (Noooooooo, i'm not jealous!!!!)