Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

General Biker Banter
dharmi

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Post by dharmi »

MacV2 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:20 pm ''anyways im in right section,''

Maybe the right section but not the right place/forum...

Now I'm all up for letting people believe in imaginary beings , that's up to them, freedom of choice ect ect but please don't come here & try to push your beliefs on me...

Anyway you lost me in the first paragraph... ''1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ''

I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast...

What I believe in...
why not right place/forum ? are you dog ? or cat ? or any other animals ? than surely it wont be right place. and this place is filled with human beings not with cats and dogs.

im not pushing anything, it is you who is pushing that this is imagination that there is father before our birth just because you did not seen him before your birth and knows it that who has tilled your mother.

so you can believe that there is no father before our birth. but no mature person listen to such varna sankars who knows it well that it is our real mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. so i prefer to listen real mother aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada. Finished!

and you believe whatever you like, but no one cares for the varna sankars! and if one does than we cant count such person into mature people either. its that easy! for the fool is accepted by another fool!
dharmi

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Post by dharmi »

tony.mon wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:06 pm Have you tried Facebook?
There's more of that sort of thing in there.

And riding in circles is called motor racing, lots of people seen to prefer it over religious nuttery. The crowds are bigger!
let me be religious nutter! but what is your position ? huh? like an horse running in the same field or few roads and beyond that no one is allowed to go! not even american or russian or any other big big governments! they also go to the sky and they have to come again back! because material nature will not allow you to go anywhere out of this covering.

but you all here are not that big! you tiny creatures are running in same field in circles and thinking that you are going far away! your position is like that! horse, donkey or cow whose eyes are covered by the clothing and they think that it is the advancement.

so you run like a horse, but you cant go anywhere! you run like a horse in the certain field and think that it is advancement, since you are brainwashed to think like that by these pseudo scientsits!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Religious bigotry has done so well over the years, preserving world peace and assuring a safe environment for generations of children and Grandchildren! Live and let live is my mantra .
There have been no disputes or fights on this forum (apart from the colour issue, but that’s a whole different story!)
I’m glad your beliefs give you comfort but don’t come on to a lifestyle choice forum, without any interest in the subject matter it is set up to discuss, and berate the members for not agreeing with you.

Admin I would suggest this individual has outstayed their welcome.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

KevL ''Admin I would suggest this individual has outstayed their welcome.
''

Totally agree. Also seems his beliefs seem to be lacking a sense of humour... But then I suppose that gives for all religions. God forbid the Pope made a wise crack... :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

dharmi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:02 am

And riding in circles is called motor racing, lots of people seem to prefer it over religious nuttery. The crowds are bigger!
let me be religious nutter! but what is your position ? huh? like an horse running in the same field or few roads and beyond that no one is allowed to go! not even american or russian or any other big big governments! they also go to the sky and they have to come again back! because material nature will not allow you to go anywhere out of this covering.

but you all here are not that big! you tiny creatures are running in same field in circles and thinking that you are going far away! your position is like that! horse, donkey or cow whose eyes are covered by the clothing and they think that it is the advancement.

so you run like a horse, but you cant go anywhere! you run like a horse in the certain field and think that it is advancement, since you are brainwashed to think like that by these pseudo scientsits!
You're entitled to your own views, but can't you just keep them to yourself?
You're not likely to convert anyone on here to your belief set.

And your spelling and grammar are atrocious.
:Ball Kick:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:30 am Religious bigotry has done so well over the years, preserving world peace and assuring a safe environment for generations of children and Grandchildren! Live and let live is my mantra .
There have been no disputes or fights on this forum (apart from the colour issue, but that’s a whole different story!)
I’m glad your beliefs give you comfort but don’t come on to a lifestyle choice forum, without any interest in the subject matter it is set up to discuss, and berate the members for not agreeing with you.

Nicely put :thumbup:
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Kev L wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:48 am Have you just bought Jamie’s Storm? He said you may be joining us. What do you reckon to the new tail end? Oh and the answer to the ultimate Question is 42 👍
42? wow that means Alex Rins is god, who knew :eek2 :lol:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
dharmi

Post by dharmi »

Kev L wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:30 am Religious bigotry has done so well over the years, preserving world peace and assuring a safe environment for generations of children and Grandchildren! Live and let live is my mantra .

thank you for shifting burdon of proof on me, but its you atheists who are bigots right now. otherwise why cry in the lap of admin or mods for outstaying me ?? huh? because you are bigot that is why you cry while shifting burdon of proof on me for being such!

so anyways, im not berating anything! but showing you the facts that you cannot go anywhere on any kind of vehicle be it vtr1000 or any ferari, or any best airplane of the world or any space rocket. you have to stay here in the limited field and run like horse in it and you are so fool that you think that you are going anywhere on it.

so telling facts is not bigotry, you brainwashed fool! and running in the circle like horse is no advancement. and fun is by running in the circle you have become so advance that you are challenging the authority of the creator who limited you in the certain place. very good! keep going on with your foolishness! since no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. and you are the first class hypocrites here.
MacV2 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:00 am KevL ''Admin I would suggest this individual has outstayed their welcome.
''

Totally agree. Also seems his beliefs seem to be lacking a sense of humour... But then I suppose that gives for all religions. God forbid the Pope made a wise crack... :lol: :lol:
wise says it true, that fool is accepted by another fool and you have shown that to me today practically by your behaviour. thank you for that.
dharmi

Post by dharmi »

tony.mon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am
dharmi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:02 am

And riding in circles is called motor racing, lots of people seem to prefer it over religious nuttery. The crowds are bigger!

You're entitled to your own views, but can't you just keep them to yourself?
You're not likely to convert anyone on here to your belief set.

And your spelling and grammar are atrocious.
:Ball Kick:
nah its an empirical fact that there is father before our birth. it is not an childish joke which your pseudo scientists are playing that today you are entiled to this and tommorow you are entiled to that.

and truth must be spoken for the benefit of everyone else. so you go to hell by not accepting to this. that is your personal problem. how can i bother into your personal affairs ? huh? since everyone is responsible for their own deeds. so you do your whimsical nonsense and reap what you sow. finished.
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

And God said, “Let there be a Firestorm Forum,” and there was Firestorm Forum. And God saw that the Firestorm Forum was good. And God separated the contributers from the trolls.

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

firestorm_al wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:20 pm And God separated the contributers from the trolls.
Thanks God.
And Thank gawd for that. Entertaining for five minutes but enough is enough.
Well done. :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Thanks Al :thumbup:
AMcQ
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Appreciated, Al, I can have a drink now without fear of being arrested when my typing fingers run away with a comment!

Goodbye, bhami.

It's just occurred to me, that wasn't Rossi from Wales stalking us, was it😳😳
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

And there's me thinking we were having the most interaction that we have had for ages :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of the replies made me smile :D :D

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Do you know, I do believe that our recent guest might be a a couple of bob short of a quid. Cheers Al
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF