Led blinkers install problem

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Belcebu22

Led blinkers install problem

Post by Belcebu22 »

Hey guys, doing this post for some advice if possible, days ago i started installing led blinkers (the best ones i could get my hands on at my end) from the italian Koso brand, installed the flasher relay from the same brand first (following instructions provided), and i started with the rear blinkers on only to test them, everything seemed fine and they worked perfect (very bright and the look great compared to the factory ones).

But here comes my problem, a couple days after i tried to start the bike and the starting automatic relay went straight away, i replaced it and the bike starts fine now, but the blinkers would not work (only the rear ones installed at this point), i checked all fuses and the are fine, but for my surprise i realised the cables coming directly from the new flasher relay have suffered from overheating or probably burned inside, it caught my eye as the fresh tape i put around them it was dry and coming off, i checked the fuses again and they are all fine, so now i dont know how far in the system the cables are damaged, i added a few pics to make it easier to see, any advice would be super appreciated and many thanks before hand.

PS: Hope im posting in the right section.

sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Led blinkers install problem

Post by sirch345 »

It might be worth emailing either your supplier and/or Koso, something is not right if wires are getting hot and being burnt,

Chris.