My condolences to my UK colleagues :(

General Biker Banter
olkno9

Post by olkno9 »

can i just ask fireman on a storm , which planes were blair and bush in that killed so many on 9/11. i agree with ur comment about blair being a hypocrite, but bombing trains, tubes ir blowing up buildings is just the work of cowerdise fanatical arseholes who our governments have to make a stand against, the world has gone mad, where will it all end...... apocalypse?
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

I agree
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

A Sad Day
My Heart goes out to all the victims, casulties and their families.
This terrorism hasn't worked, it has only cause great pain and suffering for a few. For the rest of us let be known our resolve has only been strengthened and we won't be cowed down.

Pete.l
Johnny Wishbone

Post by Johnny Wishbone »

My condolences to everyone affected by yesterdays bombings - more senseless violence... :( Very sad.
Out of my way or I'll eat the lot of ye!!
L8RGYZ

Post by L8RGYZ »

Well said, Pete.

These people, like the Nazis before them, must be be relegated to their place in the ash heap of history. You can't reason with someone who is willing to blow themselves up. The world they want is one of intolerant adherence to their view of the Koran. They seek a golden age of Islamic rule of the world. Western society has done nothing to these people except exist. Ultimately the 2 world views are incompatible. The West will certainly tolerate them, if they are non-violent, but they will never tolerate those they consider infidels (unfaithful).

They want a world ruled by their religious beliefs. They want to live in world where women are inferior & harshly suppressed.

Western society did not create this situation. It has only brought it to light. We live in a smaller world. Those who wish to live in a primitive bygone era are doomed to poverty & discontent as the world passes them by.

Please resist the easy temptation to blame everyone (the politicians, society, America, all Muslims) except the perpetrators.

BTW, it's sad that we must discuss such issues at all, when all we really want to do here is share our love & passion for motorcycles.

Best to all,
Steve
It's about the road, not about the chrome.

'98 Super Hawk
TapeWorks Graphics, SS f&r Brakelines, Progrip 724, Galindo bar-ends, R1 CF Mirrors, Puig CF Hugger
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

To all my brothers and sisters in the UK, you are in my prayers (and in those of many Canadians I am sure). I hope they can find the cowards responsible for doing this and draw and quarter the ba****ds. Hey, they want to go to heaven right, give 'em an express ticket to wherever it is they end up.

I find it hard to fathom that in 2005 some people still fall into the trap of this "fundamentalist" brainwashing. Religion in itself is not a bad thing but it can sure become a deadly weapon when used by fanatics.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Finally, I want to praise the British people for your resolve in this crisis.
d&s

Post by d&s »

Just letting you all know that last weeks acts of terrorism against the people of the commonwealth has been recieved with undue shock by all of us over here in Aus. My condolance's to any who have been touched.
Sorry for the belated message, Dave.
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
RQ

Post by RQ »

I have been away for a few days and couldn't get to a computer to see if everyone was ok.

Terrorism only works when the people targeted end up too afraid to live their lives as normal, I'm glad to see that Londoners picked up where they left off and showed that this kind of bull doesn't work.

Hope everyone is ok, and that loved ones weren't injured.
RQ.
The Stig of 2 wheels as well as 4 !
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:looks like police have done 5 early morning raids this morning connected with last weeks attrocities.
All houses raided are in the Leeds area ..... lets hope that they have got the b8stard!!!
If they have definitely got them, let's see the penalty fit the crime for a change :!:
penst8grad

Post by penst8grad »

sirch345 wrote:
If they have definitely got them, let's see the penalty fit the crime for a change :!:
Does the UK allow capital punishment?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

penst8grad wrote:
sirch345 wrote:
Does the UK allow capital punishment?
NO it does not :!:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Not at the moment, but i think the general opinion is to bring it back !!!!
I for one am very much in favour ! In fact the whole system is pathetic and needs changing ! :evil: :evil: :evil:
kevg

Post by kevg »

i'd have to agree with you there yella.
cheerz

kev