from the heart

General Biker Banter
RAINMAKER

from the heart

Post by RAINMAKER »

Just want to get this off my chest.............ok...........here goes.

I belive the women are the intelectual equals of Men.

no catch.........I really do think this more and more, all you have to do is look around .................see what I mean.
it may be clever, but its not big.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Naaa!
I'm pretty sure they think we are benieth them.
When really all we want is for them to be benieth us :lol:

Pete.l
Pete tucks his brains back in his pants and walks away smiling
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Awww shucks. If I wasn't so intellectual I'd think you were being honest, there nhr...

Thing is, though, you're right, but saying it just sounds like you're trying to score. :lol: Good luck :wink:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Nhr !!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: You goin funny on us ? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Alienist

Post by Alienist »

nhr, I just looked around and saw, well none, I'm gathering that's your point and your humour is totally dry :D or you are wandering the delicate path to wearing a skirt and make up, 8) just watch the breeze is all I'm saying mate, it's not manly 8O
My other job is navigator on an Intergalactic
Spice Freighter

Red (of course) 99 storm. Vance & Hines SS2 cans, Dynajet kit and K&N filter.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Nhr !!!!!!! You goin funny on us ? always been a bit different but just feel we don't treat the girls with the respect they deserve, and no I'm not trying to score....get too much as it is, still turning them away, put it down to the aftershave (Kouros)
curly

Post by curly »

Kouros? I might have to try that.
Maybe it's about time I got rid of my Brut33 and Hai Karate!!!
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

nhr22259 wrote:
Nhr !!!!!!! You goin funny on us ? always been a bit different but just feel we don't treat the girls with the respect they deserve, and no I'm not trying to score....get too much as it is, still turning them away, put it down to the aftershave (Kouros)
Pass me a bucket!! 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Gee Sharpey seems like jealousy to me 8)
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

RAINMAKER wrote:Gee Sharpey seems like jealousy to me 8)
You must be psychic! 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW

It was a Shitzu!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Fellas, you should pay attention to what nhr (aka rainmaker) is saying... Letting people think you believe they're better than you gets you a looooooong way. Women have been doing it to men for centuries. With comments like that, he's probably not lying about turning the babes away! :lol:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

Well I've moved on from being a SNAG. I'm a Caring,Understanding,Nineties Type!! 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW

It was a Shitzu!
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

all most every female I know is at least my equal, both intelectually and morally. I have never felt that I am better than a woman. In fact most times I feel a little inferior, many girls are smarter than me and I don't have a problem admitting it.
What is bothering me at the moment is girls being put down cos they are female. Brought home to me when my 5 year old told my wife to put the handbrke on in the car before they got out, the 3 year old walked away and muttered under his breath " huh......women".

I believe women are equal, but I also feel they should be treated with respect.........old fashioned I know.

I'll shut up now.
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

I am a woman truck driver, I work with 180 male colleagues and as I am the only woman I was a bit of a novelty at first.
After a while (10 years) most realised that I was there to drive a truck and just pay my mortgage like everyone else now I am just seen as one of the "Lads" and thats the way I like it.
I still look like and act like a lady, Blonde hair, size 10, eight stone but I don't get stick anymore because I can reverse better than most of them :wink:

Unfortunatly I am horrified daily by driving antics of other females on the road :( If I see a car behaving badly 9 times out of ten I just know it's going to be a bloody woman.
What do you think vtr girl, Kaz :?:
Girlie_Biker

Post by Girlie_Biker »

RAINMAKER wrote:all most every female I know is at least my equal, both intelectually and morally. I have never felt that I am better than a woman. In fact most times I feel a little inferior, many girls are smarter than me and I don't have a problem admitting it.
What is bothering me at the moment is girls being put down cos they are female. Brought home to me when my 5 year old told my wife to put the handbrke on in the car before they got out, the 3 year old walked away and muttered under his breath " huh......women".

I believe women are equal, but I also feel they should be treated with respect.........old fashioned I know.

I'll shut up now.
I was waiting for the punchline from your original post.

However it seems you were being sincere and I apologise for misjudging your intentions.

Women and men are certainly equals; we all have different areas in which we excel but in the long run we were designed to compliment each other.

Respect for the opposite sex (both of them) is not as prevalent as it should be. Old fashioned values are fast being lost.

Neither sex should be made to feel any less worthy than the other lest one rise up and subjugate the other (most likely reversing the current problem), which is probably what will happen eventually. It seems we have to swing from one end of the pendulum to the other before we learn anything.

ermm... I'll shut up now.
ZZ-RAWR!
VTR1000 Firestorm "the Animal"
ZZR600E "the Baby"
GPZ500s "the Brat"