vtr 1000 firestorm cam chain tensioner

General Bike chat
stretch 68

vtr 1000 firestorm cam chain tensioner

Post by stretch 68 »

Do any of the members know where I can get some manual camchain tensioners fitted . I live in herefordshire uk and which manual camchain tensioner is the best to fit . cheers
MacV2

Re: vtr 1000 firestorm cam chain tensioner

Post by MacV2 »

stretch 68 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:00 pm Do any of the members know where I can get some manual camchain tensioners fitted . I live in herefordshire uk and which manual camchain tensioner is the best to fit . cheers
If you can get to me I can help you with it. North Kent ME3.

Best MCCT is open to question.

APE,Kriger, ect are well known brands. There are some trick ones out therefrom Germany IIRC but can't remember the name but they are quite exspensive.

I use Bazza converted std ones...£55 a pair.

I will supply & fit for £100.

I will send you a PM shortly. You'll be able to read it but not reply... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
stretch 68

Post by stretch 68 »

Cheers for the reply I will let you know what the plan of action will be in a few weeks . Cheers 👍
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

If getting to Kent is a show stopper, I am a bit nearer in Worcester and can fit the tensioners if you decide which ones you want to go for and get them sourced.

Labour will be £50 if you confirm that the 2 inspection caps on the generator cover are not seized, if they are seized, then it's double.
AMcQ