Shower of SH Its...

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Shower of SH Its...

Post by MacV2 »

...DHL I dropped a parcle off on 8/10/22 at a local shop which is a DHL pickup point...

Infact two packages have now been taken there...2nd one on the 19th...

As the person has not got it yet in the US, despite sending various msgs to DHL with no response...

I popped into the shop today...Both packages are still sitting there uncollected...

Appraently the store owner has rang them twice but the only number they give out is for an atomated service with no way to speak to a human...

DHL customer service...yeah right.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Re: Shower of SH Its...

Post by tony.mon »

Dont Hold breath, it hasn't Left yet ....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I hope you showed your appreciation with your feet, remembering to pick up your two parcels on the way out :crazy:

Chris.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

sirch345 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:09 pm I hope you showed your appreciation with your feet, remembering to pick up your two parcels on the way out :crazy:

Chris.
Thought of that but I've paid already to have them shipped...Why would I want to pay someone else to ship them...?

All the usless feckers have to do is pick the damm things up...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:15 am
sirch345 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:09 pm I hope you showed your appreciation with your feet, remembering to pick up your two parcels on the way out :crazy:

Chris.
Thought of that but I've paid already to have them shipped...Why would I want to pay someone else to ship them...?

All the usless feckers have to do is pick the damm things up...
That's the trouble. I put a claim in for late delivery by P/Force a while ago. What I got back was hardly worth the effort, and not straightforward to do, but I wanted to prove a point that the service I received was NOT acceptable,

Chris.