Tyre blow out at 100mph

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Usually passing between A1 and A177/A19, generally use that route or thereabouts. :D
BigD

Post by BigD »

........anyway back to the tyre thread :wink:

Has anyone seen or got 'Punctureseal'. It aint gonna stop a bow out, but does fix a flat (apparently). £25 for front and back.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

If its the same stuff i saw a demo at a show. Worked fine, but only for low speeds to get you home. Good enough reason for me, if only there was a bit more room under the seat ! :roll:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

BigD wrote:........anyway back to the tyre thread :wink:

Has anyone seen or got 'Punctureseal'. It aint gonna stop a bow out, but does fix a flat (apparently). £25 for front and back.
Get "Ultraseal" Instead
£25 for a bottle which will do both tyres, tested to 165mph, stays in the tyre for the life of the tyre, stops any leak up to 8mm, supposed to increase mileage. BMW and AA tested and approved.

Used it for years, works great, get a nail in your tyre and just go home and rip it out :P

Pete.l
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Pete.L wrote:
BigD wrote:........anyway back to the tyre thread :wink:

Get "Ultraseal" Instead
£25 for a bottle which will do both tyres, tested to 165mph, stays in the tyre for the life of the tyre, stops any leak up to 8mm, supposed to increase mileage. BMW and AA tested and approved.

Used it for years, works great, get a nail in your tyre and just go home and rip it out :P

Pete.l
Could not agree with you more Pete, that's what I use,

Chris.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Right ! Sign me up ! Where do i get some ? M&P ? How about a bulk order for discount ? Any ideas ?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

yellafella wrote:Right ! Sign me up ! Where do i get some ? M&P ? How about a bulk order for discount ? Any ideas ?
Here's one link
http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/pr ... prod=USPP1

Chris.
BigD

Post by BigD »

Yellafella, its more prevention I think not cure. You get it put in your brand spanky new tyre before you have a flat so you don't carry it around with you.

If its same price, might as well let the garage sort it out, providing they let you have the bottle if there's any left :lol: