Royal Mail

General Biker Banter
Steve97

Royal Mail

Post by Steve97 »

Cost £9.75 to post to Yorkshire (Mick "yellabel" ) was expecting a lot more !

MacV2

Re: Royal Mail

Post by MacV2 »

RM has improved recently...A good kick up the butt from rivals seems to have done the trick...

I used to use I-post for all the big stuff but got let down a few times on pick ups & now has been bought out by DHL the prices arent as keen.

Been using Parcelforce of late... Pick up from home generaly at a decent time & at a reasonable cost.

Sent several ABBA stands recencetly all arrived at destination as promised.

All these services generaly requie a phone number & an email from the sender & the recipient...So bear that in mind when doing the deal with your buyers...

And still over pack anything that is in any way likley to get damaged in transit...

Packing Minion, Frank & Macs Acme Spares Corp.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
yellabell

Post by yellabell »

Steve97 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:16 am Cost £9.75 to post to Yorkshire (Mick "yellabel" ) was expecting a lot more !

When it arrived (work address) they asked if I'd been buying midgets! Of course, it arrived after I'd left so the 2nd shift collected and dropped it off for me in my porch next day. Too good an opportunity to miss, it came defaced with tags such as "up to the elbow.com", "alabama hot pocket.com", "from he-to-she.com" etc etc etc... and my missus was the one to get home 1st to discover it!
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

yellabell wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:26 pm
Steve97 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:16 am Cost £9.75 to post to Yorkshire (Mick "yellabel" ) was expecting a lot more !

When it arrived (work address) they asked if I'd been buying midgets! Of course, it arrived after I'd left so the 2nd shift collected and dropped it off for me in my porch next day. Too good an opportunity to miss, it came defaced with tags such as "up to the elbow.com", "alabama hot pocket.com", "from he-to-she.com" etc etc etc... and my missus was the one to get home 1st to discover it!
wouldn't have it any other way ! :thumbup: