mjlbhniop782

General Biker Banter
MacV2

mjlbhniop782

Post by MacV2 »

Lets see if mjlbhniop782 spaffs this post with his nosence...

Fek me what a pain

:Banned: :Banned: :Banned: :Banned:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Re: mjlbhniop782

Post by Kev L »

Do you reckon it’s got anything to do with all the error messages in the header of the forum?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Just messaged Chris,
Hopefully he can block him
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kev L wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:59 am Do you reckon it’s got anything to do with all the error messages in the header of the forum?
I think it may have. He applied to joined yesterday, but I deleted him/her for obvious reasons.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the site owner re: the script above the Forum header, I hope he is okay,

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I was thinking the same Chris
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

what did I miss?
AMcQ
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

MacV2 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:48 am Lets see if mjlbhniop782 spaffs this post with his nosence...

Fek me what a pain

:Banned: :Banned: :Banned: :Banned:
If it is a spammer like I mention below then I doubt it.. they, it or whatever it was will prob just move on to the next site, then the next... and so on.

Kev L wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:59 am Do you reckon it’s got anything to do with all the error messages in the header of the forum?
Nah.. that's just a script in the php playing up. Site was recently updated, could be down to that.

I missed whatever this topic is about so i'll take a guess... was it a spammer trashing the place with links? If it was then you are not alone.. sites ranging from currency, fishing, off roading, magic, karaoke and the list goes on and on.. all have been hit over the past few days, a spammer of sorts (maybe a bot) doing the rounds.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

It was a long list of sites for cheap stuff mainly Trainers Jordons ect...

It was picking really old posts as far back as 2007 very random & in most sections...

Wonker but prob a bug of some sort...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

MacV2 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:45 pm It was a long list of sites for cheap stuff mainly Trainers Jordons ect...

It was picking really old posts as far back as 2007 very random & in most sections...

Wonker but prob a bug of some sort...
That's it mate, exactly what I found. Random posts on random sites.. I googled the name.. Name came up attached to no end of search results. Lot of sites have already deleted the rubbish but many sites still have the posts up and all of what I saw were posted over the past couple days so would guess a bot or maybe someone with way too much time on their hands passing through.