Single seat unit

General Biker Banter
HillclimbAli

Single seat unit

Post by HillclimbAli »

Looking for a single seat unit for a Firestorm. There was a post by Yeti in 2010 - but imagine these arent still available now :lol: Anyone help?
MacV2

Re: Single seat unit

Post by MacV2 »

HillclimbAli wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:35 pm Looking for a single seat unit for a Firestorm. There was a post by Yeti in 2010 - but imagine these arent still available now :lol: Anyone help?
Yeah google...

https://www.moorespeedracing.co.uk/hond ... -unit.html

https://www.motoforzafairings.com/race- ... 1997-2007/
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
HillclimbAli

Post by HillclimbAli »

Thanks - much appreciated
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

pm sent
HillclimbAli

Post by HillclimbAli »

Haynesjones66 - as I havent posted enough I'm not allowed to respond to PM's. Can we communicate through this thread re the single seat?
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

HillclimbAli wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:41 am Haynesjones66 - as I havent posted enough I'm not allowed to respond to PM's. Can we communicate through this thread re the single seat?
Forum rules...50 posts... It's up to Haynesjones66 if he wants to contact you directly outside the forum by another means...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:47 am
HillclimbAli wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:41 am Haynesjones66 - as I havent posted enough I'm not allowed to respond to PM's. Can we communicate through this thread re the single seat?
Forum rules...50 posts... It's up to Haynesjones66 if he wants to contact you directly outside the forum by another means...
Mac is right, you need to reach 50 posts before you can use the PM facility.

Rule (11) taken from our Forum rules below:
11. Due to abuse of the Sales and Wants section by some previous new members, it is now mandatory that you have 50 posts before you are allowed to post in that section of the forum. Anybody trying to get around this by posting sales in the wrong place will have their posts deleted, try it a second time and their account will be deleted automatically. No questions asked. Also, posting trivial posts just to reach the 50 will also result in your account being deleted.

Forum rules link:

viewtopic.php?t=19054

Chris.
HillclimbAli

Single seat unit

Post by HillclimbAli »

Hi MacV2 and Sirch. Apols if my post sounded arsey re not being able to respond to a PM. It was not meant like that in the slightest. I was just letting the guy know who PM'd me that I couldnt respond to him, rather than he think I just ignored him which would have been rude. I read the rules before posting and realised what they were - just didnt know if he knew I was a new add to the forum. You locked that thread so I cant explain that to him
FYI - purchased a seat from Moto Forza in the Czech Republic. Service was superb, delivered to me in two weeks and no extra custom charges. Now looking to get carbs back on after a refurb, and get the bike back together by the time the next Hillclimb season starts in March! There's 3 VTR's that compete with the NHCA - anyone ever come to spectate?
Cheers, Alison
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Wher are they run?
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
HillclimbAli

Post by HillclimbAli »

Hi Kev. Lotsi in West Country - Wiscombe Park, Loton Park, Gurdton Down...but also Midlands - Curborough, Prescott, Shelsley Walsh, and also further North at Harewood and Barbon in the Lakes. I would have entered at Olivers Mount had they not cancelled the Hillclimb event there this year. Roll on next season!😀
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Ali,

when you know the 2022 dates for the Prescott and Sheslsy Walsh events, post them on here, its not too far from me and I would like to come along to see a different type of motorbike sport
AMcQ
HillclimbAli

Post by HillclimbAli »

Will do! The meetings we do at those courses have cars as well, so great spectating for petrol heads! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

HillclimbAli wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:32 pm Hi MacV2 and Sirch. Apols if my post sounded arsey re not being able to respond to a PM. It was not meant like that in the slightest. I was just letting the guy know who PM'd me that I couldnt respond to him, rather than he think I just ignored him which would have been rude. I read the rules before posting and realised what they were - just didnt know if he knew I was a new add to the forum. You locked that thread so I cant explain that to him
FYI - purchased a seat from Moto Forza in the Czech Republic. Service was superb, delivered to me in two weeks and no extra custom charges. Now looking to get carbs back on after a refurb, and get the bike back together by the time the next Hillclimb season starts in March! There's 3 VTR's that compete with the NHCA - anyone ever come to spectate?
Cheers, Alison
Hi Alison, If only you said in your last post (the one before the one I have quoted here) :lol:

I look forward to seeing some photo's from one of your Hill climbs next year 8)

Chris.
HillclimbAli

Post by HillclimbAli »

There'll be plenty of photos!! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

HillclimbAli wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:03 pm There'll be plenty of photos!! :D
:thumbup: :D

Chris.