Whats in the box ?

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: Whats in the box ?

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:19 am Is the helpful glove in the first pic still for sale?

Wife's not that keen holding the bike up on the sidestand while I lube the chain.
No but I can send you some work gloves if you really need them, Traffigloves fabric backs with a rubber palm...

Thats if you not taking the pish as usual... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:22 am late to the competition but is it link pipes and cans?

do I win anything?
Yes you win the 'Two days late after the correct answer was given award' ...A big bag of nothing is not on it's way to you...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Actually, a pair of work gloves would be welcome, if you still have access. Large, pls. I get rubber clinical gloves from work, but use them so rarely they rot in the garage before I can get through a box.
Cause I'm working from home I can't replenish my stocks as easily these days- damn Covid..
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:00 pm Actually, a pair of work gloves would be welcome, if you still have access. Large, pls. I get rubber clinical gloves from work, but use them so rarely they rot in the garage before I can get through a box.
Cause I'm working from home I can't replenish my stocks as easily these days- damn Covid..
You mean you wern't taking the Pish ! 8O

Now worries I'll bung a couple of pairs in the post for you.

You want regular or six finger versions ? :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:42 pm
sirch345 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:36 pm
MacV2 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:41 am Well done Sirch...bit too easy really...

BF2.jpg

I'm all Blue Flamed up. :thumbup:

The rest of you with your crash related comments can go F*#@ yourselves ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Espesh you Badger Boy...
Ha ha, there's no need to lessen my joy, I hardly ever get any of these things right :thumbup:
Lets face it there could have been anything in the box, a bl*w up doll even for all we know :wink: :lol:

Chris.
I got let down on that one... :lol: :lol:
:lol:
A bicycle puncture repair kit is what you need for Christmas, apparently :wink: :lol:

Chris.
mjvw

Post by mjvw »

Nice love my Blue Flames, not tried them without the four baffles out :eek2 loud enough :clap:
Storming About :thumbup:
luv2ridepegasus

Post by luv2ridepegasus »

Not sure what's in the box but I'm thankful for the helpful glove in the photo for scale! :beer: