End of season

General Biker Banter
tattie

Post by tattie »

I should be able to make it. providing the work situation dos'nt get too crazy.

"does that bring the proposed venue up any firther north"? bearing in mind that we had snow in October last year up here. If not, it might mean a firestorm in the back of a transit van all the way down to Leeds / Southport. Blackpool is a dump but Southport is nicer.

Cheers

A.M.

Kaz, sorry for not giving you a call but we just sort of meandered about when we were down the lakes. We ended up at the Heartside on the 22nd
good road, struggled to get out of 3rd gear, fine view from the top though.
Common sense ain't all that common!
droid

Post by droid »

Ya's all a bunch of puffs!!!! :D :D :D :D

Only saying that cos Southport is only about 100 miles fron me.
Seriously tho', given the way things are with global warming, I didn't abandon the summer gloves until the second week in November last year.

Droid
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

yellafella wrote:You bringing the big fella Vicki ? :wink:
Why :?: :roll: Are you going to supply me with Gin & tonic all night if I leave him at home :lol:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Why Are you going to supply me with Gin & tonic all night if I leave him at home
Yella will :wink:

Southport would be great for me so close happy days. Kaz sorry i didnt get in touch things are up the wall down there back up again this week so maybe a bit less hectic will drop you a line when i get get chance
The voices made me do it
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

I've never been to Southport, but have been to Blackpool on several occasions and don't care for it much.

Egg

Good lad!!! it would be great to meet you.

Righjt I'm going to stick a poll up with the suggestions and we will take the place with the highest votes.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
kevg

Post by kevg »

a map of some of these places might also help, iggy, they are all in engerlandshire and i've no idea where most of them are, heard of them but it would give people a visual idea of how far they need to travel, before they vote.
probably just me that doesn't ken where they all are mind you, so i'll just get route finder fired up ready.....
cheerz

kev
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
kevg

Post by kevg »

Ta ig,
where else are we talking about, whats the shortlist?
cheerz

kev
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

kevg wrote:Ta ig,
where else are we talking about, whats the shortlist?
have a look at the poll of places that have been suggested. If anyone has any further suggestions then get them posted!!!!