Covid 19 virus

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: Covid 19 virus

Post by Kev L »

Mav617 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:36 pm Am in the office all next week, starting tomorrow, apart from Thursday when I have a prostate related blood test. Bad time for riding bikes (-1 here) and cancer treatments both, fingers crossed the PSA is okay.
Good luck with it mate, hope all’s well.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Dickiebig

Post by Dickiebig »

BrianC wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:35 pm Just had my second covid test tonight :(

Still feeling really rough from 27 december. Absolutely wiped out, no energy and coughing like an old horse.
Got sent to hospital by gp for test, bloods and x ray - they woyldnt do anything and told me to go to testing station!!!!!
So i await the result
Hope you improve soon

👍
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Same as my wife, her first positive test was Xmas day, and although she's improving a little each day she can't focus her attention on anything; is always weary and can't get her enthusiasm to work.
Can't get to sleep, and sleeps fitfully, which is odd considering how tired she is all day.
She managed to drive to the post office today, but then had to sit down for most of the day to recover.
She's been signed off work for another week, then might head back on a phased return.

This Covid thing takes a long time to get over...

She can't remember agreeing for me to have a new Ducati, either.
I distinctly recall her not actually objecting to that when I mentioned it on Boxing Day.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
TheBozBoz

Post by TheBozBoz »

tony.mon wrote:Same as my wife, her first positive test was Xmas day, and although she's improving a little each day she can't focus her attention on anything; is always weary and can't get her enthusiasm to work.
Can't get to sleep, and sleeps fitfully, which is odd considering how tired she is all day.
She managed to drive to the post office today, but then had to sit down for most of the day to recover.
She's been signed off work for another week, then might head back on a phased return.

This Covid thing takes a long time to get over...

She can't remember agreeing for me to have a new Ducati, either.
I distinctly recall her not actually objecting to that when I mentioned it on Boxing Day.
Couldn't help but giggle at the end of this post!
I do hope for a speedy recovery to anyone currently going through it. Wish more people took it more seriously!

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Two more vaccines coming through.
My prediction,:
By mid year-
We will either be at war with the EU over vaccine supplies, or there will be pop up shops in the high street offering latest variant and mutation versions for a tenner a shot.
By next year:
It will be in the water supply.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I had an Astra Zeneca jab on Wednesday morning. All good with no additional limbs or heads growing at present
:thumbup:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Kev L wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:53 pm I had an Astra Zeneca jab on Wednesday morning. All good with no additional limbs or heads growing at present
:thumbup:
I'm please for you Kev
Always new you were delicate ...I just forgotten how feckin Old you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Mum and Dad had theirs done this weekend too :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:Ball Kick: :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Here's another idea to keep the British population safe from people disembarking from flights and bringing infection into the country:
Simply make passengers put their wallets, purses and passports in their luggage when boarding, then take ten days unloading baggage from the plane to the carousel.

That should do it.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

16428543939267368119886338555197.jpg
Didn't want the pin to ruin my jacket...
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

A dead thread comes to life. Shame it was with a NSFW photo. Old comments were interesting. Sad to read comments from a very active Wicky.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)