hello

General Biker Banter
teagie

hello

Post by teagie »

just brought a 1998 firestorm :) pick it up on tuesday this aint my first big twin i brought a 99 tl 1000s :/ ne way it all started 3 weeks ago when i px my bmw f650 in for the tl at my local dealer. then 3 dayz ago i was cleaning the bike n WTF the frame had split at the rear damper sh1t i thought ne way i told the dealer what had happen after a bit of shouting and balling he finaly gave me a credit note for what i payed for the tl . ne way walking round the showroom i came across the vtr hmmz i thought i will have this its got twin micros only 12.000 miles on the clock looks clean . hope this machine is more reilable n dont snapp in 2 :) and hope there is enough grunt to keep my right hand entertained :lol:
bikes beer beer bikes in ne order . my past machines kmx 125 nc 24 vfr750f cb500 cb600 hornet tl1000 (97) bmw f650f bmwf650cs fzr1000 exup tl1000 (99) vtr firestorm (97)
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Welcome Teagie

Blessing in disguise me thinks, you'll like the storm and if it does'nt keep your right hand amused there's always........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Picking your nose!!! :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."