CNC TOP YOKES

Best deals in town
Parney

CNC TOP YOKES

Post by Parney »

I should of listened to you guys. Bought a top yoke on ebay Wed 20 th July 10:38 payed via paypal.I asked for natural alloy; Rang up Friday 22 July as to its where abouts just finishing will all be posted Monday. Okay I thought fair enough. Nothing arrives WED I ask for tracking number numerous times. Get a message at anodizes being finished, I reply but I wanted natural. No reply then I get ,,,,,,,,,

In on holiday in Devon with no access to office or tracking

On 26/07/2016, 14:24, parney11 wrote:

parney11 has sent a question about item #252463725177, that ended on 20-Jul-16 10:38:38 BST - Honda VTR Firestorm 97-00 CNC Top Yoke Streetfighter or Comfort Kit Conversion

Hi please can I have the tracking number cheers Gary

As you can imagine this went down like a lead balloon on holiday with my £160. Now 2nd Aug I have nothing and have asked ebay to assist.
Parney

Re: CNC TOP YOKES

Post by Parney »

And not only that if anybody checks ebay re listing the same item. How the heck are ebay allowing this,
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

At least you knew from this site what can happen with CNC delivery times.
Not good if you're hoping to get them quickly. However from what I've seen they are very well made, so should be worth the wait.

I hope you get them soon,

Chris.
Parney

Post by Parney »

Got an apologies from Ebay and my money back, Lesson learned read in full other peoples woes.
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Yip. If they were only honest with people about delivery estimates they would do so much better as the product is first class.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time