New Owner

General Bike chat
Z28DUNC

New Owner

Post by Z28DUNC »

Well the Storms gone :cry: , however the new owner seems like a very nice bloke and has already been looking on here. I've told him to join so hopefully we will see him on here at some point (If you read this Nigel pull yer finger out! :lol: )

:wave:

I hope everyone appreciates how hard it was to get the bin in focus. :p

I'll still be on here, to much banter to miss out on. Aprilia lads don't seem like a bad bunch though.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: New Owner

Post by sirch345 »

You did well getting the wheelie bin in the photo Dunc :wink:

Nigel got a good bike there if the photo's were anything to go by, and low mileage too.

Did you shed a little tear :eh: :)

Chris.
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

That's a bad bit of driving by the people that trailered it away. Could they not have waited till the lights were green before pulling off the pavement?

Now they're straddling both sides of the road, with the lights on red. Can't straighten up the car, and the trailer sitting in the oncoming lane with traffic approaching.

Thank gawd I wasn't approaching on me bike in that situation. I'd have pulled him up and had serious words.
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
Z28DUNC

Post by Z28DUNC »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote:That's a bad bit of driving by the people that trailered it away. Could they not have waited till the lights were green before pulling off the pavement?

Now they're straddling both sides of the road, with the lights on red. Can't straighten up the car, and the trailer sitting in the oncoming lane with traffic approaching.

Thank gawd I wasn't approaching on me bike in that situation. I'd have pulled him up and had serious words.
Ha perspectives a bit off. He hadn't stopped when I took the pic. Was straightened up by the time he got to the lights.
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

Z28DUNC wrote:...perspectives a bit off. He hadn't stopped when I took the pic. Was straightened up by the time he got to the lights.
Thank gawd fer that! :P Initially the thought was "surely no-one would sit a car n' trailer at that angle, at night..." 8O

But, I sit corrected. :thumbup:
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017