Handlebars Again!

Test your messages here, beginners welcome..
Storm Chaser

Handlebars Again!

Post by Storm Chaser »

Been looking at the top yoke conversions posted on this site, but wondered if anyone has any experience with LSL "Match" bars? Looking at pictures suggest these seem to be closer and higher than "Variobars". Also, is there anyone in the south east who can re-valve my Storm's forks? I've just moved to Kent and don't know any good local mechanics.
tony.wilde1

risers

Post by tony.wilde1 »

mate...this is the risers i bought that do require drilling..been on the bike for 6 months now and comfort levels are high!!all in cost was £84.inc brake lines...i got all what i needed from busters.co.uk hope this helps. :D
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Hi Storm Chaser
:D Welcome on board :D
I don't know anything about the bars you are asking about but I'm sure someone on here will.
These people aren't local but they offer a postal service for your forks and I've heard nothing but good about them.
http://www.revolutionuk.co.uk/homepage.htm

Pete.l
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

In the process of doing a conversion at the mo for somebody with a new digital dash to replace the standard clocks. I'm in Kent too. :lol:

Del.
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

The good thing about the Renthal setup shown is that you can be sure that it works cus a number of peolle have done it! Its quite tight between bars hitting the tank and not having to lop great chunks out of the fairing. Also you don't have to change the clutch or throttle lines.

Send me PM if you want to know more about my experiences doing this (note its not my bike in the picture).
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.