Best buy in slip-on cans

General Bike chat
MattP

Best buy in slip-on cans

Post by MattP »

I'm off to Ally Pally this W/E looking for a nice set of ovals at a nice price (a very big factor in the choice). Anybody got any recommendations or steer-clears?

Same goes for Double bubbles and moulded tank guards. Credit card now warming up.

Matt
Fluffy

Depends on Price..

Post by Fluffy »

I have got ART titanium dual exits on mine, and they are well made and sound great.

ART tank protectors are pretty good as well.

Why not save yourself around 25% minimum on list price and email Daz Sear. He is on the VTR List on yahoogroups and does some work with ART, often getting prices significantly cheaper than dealers.

I bought my cans after finding he was cheaper than the NEC show discount on ART's own stand. All the stuff is sold direct from the factory and comes with a full warranty.

Drop him a line at daz.sear@ntlworld.com and tell him Fluffy (aka Tony) sent you ;-)

Cheers mate

Fluffy
I see no Firestorm......
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

I'll agree with fluffy, I've got the price list from Daz and they are much cheaper than anything in the shops. I can e-mail you the price list if you want, just let me know.

Iggy
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
MattP

Post by MattP »

Thanks guys. Anything to reduce the spending is popular on the Home Front. Yeah, i'd love that price list Iggy. Thanks a lot. I'll still go along... see if I can beat anyone down.
Cheers
Matt