Sportsbike Shop.

Best deals in town
MacV2

Sportsbike Shop.

Post by MacV2 »

Ordered a pair of Knox Biomech gloves via evil bay form Sportsbike shop.

Ordered Large but when the got here (very quickly BTW) blimey they were tight. I reckon about a mile down the road & me fingers would have fallen off due to constriction... :lol:

Anyway a really easy no questions asked return service & today I had delivered a pair of XL Biomech, (they were not delivered by a man in a Berlingo Van balancing said gloves on the roof...)

Returning the wrong gloves was via a free label & drop of at a My Hermes drop off point.

Very good service indeed.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
TravisZack

Re: Sportsbike Shop.

Post by TravisZack »

Ordered online with them before, never had to return anything but they're always delivered quick.

The medium Biomech's are the best fitting gloves I've ever worn, really love mine :thumbup:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

what size did you end up with mac?
I will need some new gloves in the near future, I've wanted to try knox for a while now.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:what size did you end up with mac?
I will need some new gloves in the near future, I've wanted to try knox for a while now.

Er ...XL like it says in the OP AP... :roll:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

MacV2 wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:what size did you end up with mac?

Er ...XL like it says in the OP AP... :roll:
oops sorry for not paying attention mate, I have a pair of white and black alpinestars, i'll never buy white gloves again, total pita to keep clean, they're also a bit tight when putting on and taking off, once on they're fairly comfy, I think its time for a change. I don't like the long cuffs tho... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

The Biomech's I bought are long cuff...You'll be needing the Knox Handriod Pod & £150... 8O

Find a shop & try some on, expect them to be tight when new though...

You need glove to be tight getting them on it's so they don't come off in a crash.

The ones I returned were just miles to tight all over. With them on I could barely make a fist...quite essential to hanging on at warp factor RED speed.
Watty

Post by Watty »

MacV2 wrote:The Biomech's I bought are long cuff...You'll be needing the Knox Handriod Pod & £150... 8O

Find a shop & try some on, expect them to be tight when new though...

You need glove to be tight getting them on it's so they don't come off in a crash.

The ones I returned were just miles to tight all over. With them on I could barely make a fist...quite essential to hanging on at warp factor RED speed.
Pff :roll: , warp factor RED speed, as if, down a pit shaft maybe :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

warp factor red speed, in a galaxy far far away, no hang on, the galaxy is just infront of you, we all know the rest..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry mac, the devil on my shoulder made me say it..... :twisted:
i'm also looking at these...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271497419546? ... 1423.l2649
anyone on the forum using short gloves, i'll exclude Jamie in this question as he has no gloves..... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

agentpineapple wrote:warp factor red speed, in a galaxy far far away, no hang on, the galaxy is just infront of you, we all know the rest..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm also looking at these...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271497419546? ... 1423.l2649
anyone on the forum using short gloves, i'll exclude Jamie in this question as he has no gloves..... :lol:
Wrong Marty, one has returned home allegedly 8O
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Watty wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:warp factor red speed, in a galaxy far far away, no hang on, the galaxy is just infront of you, we all know the rest..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrong Marty, one has returned home allegedly 8O
technically he's still short of glove....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
vtrjock

Post by vtrjock »

Talking of Sportsbikeshop, as I am kindly employed by yon establishment. If any of you fellow storm jockeys needs anything, drop me a PM first and provided it isn't already discounted, I'll see if we can do owt on the price for you. 8)
Andy
Watty

Post by Watty »

vtrjock wrote:Talking of Sportsbikeshop, as I am kindly employed by yon establishment. If any of you fellow storm jockeys needs anything, drop me a PM first and provided it isn't already discounted, I'll see if we can do owt on the price for you. 8)
Andy
Good man, we like free erm I mean discount :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

vtrjock that always handy to know. :thumbup: Must me nice for you to see this thread knowing your participating to the good service feedback is being given on.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

One glove Marty one glove...

One Glove ...Bob Marley & the Wailers...Opps wrong thread... :lol: :lol:

That's the style Jamie has/had/ha....
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:vtrjock that always handy to know. :thumbup: Must me nice for you to see this thread knowing your participating to the good service feedback is being given on.

(:-})
Crawler...what you after ! Something with Gortex no doubt... :lol: