standard air filter

Moderator: VTRDark

Ckennedy

standard air filter

Post by Ckennedy »

Has any one got the above item laying around? Need one quick so I can get my old bike sold.

Cheers fellas :thumbup:
grumpyfrog

Re: standard air filter

Post by grumpyfrog »

If you had asked yesterday I would have dropped it off on the way down the road last night.
I have one sitting around, and am back down the road on Tuesday if you can wait till then? not back to the man cave till Sat.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Yeah I can wait till then. Bike should be being listed at the weekend so at beat it will be next weekend when it goes.
Watty

Post by Watty »

I can post you mine Chris if you want as I'm going to fit a new one ( but it's still serviceable ). But it's not likely to get to you any quicker than Tue! Let me know mate :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Cheers Andy. Being as though grumphfrog said first I'll take him up on his. If anything changes I'll let you know :thumbup:
ebenviljoen

Post by ebenviljoen »

ah mate ive got one for you as well, you can take it with if you still coming this way saturday :thumbup: , its only done about 1000 miles then I replaced it with a Pipercross :mrgreen:
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

ebenviljoen wrote:ah mate ive got one for you as well, you can take it with if you still coming this way saturday :thumbup: , its only done about 1000 miles then I replaced it with a Pipercross :mrgreen:
That would be ideal mate :thumbup: thank you all. I'll be taking eben on his offer :thumbup:
ebenviljoen

Post by ebenviljoen »

got it out and put on the side mate :thumbup: Keep all my spares at work
Watty

Post by Watty »

Ckennedy wrote:
ebenviljoen wrote:ah mate ive got one for you as well, you can take it with if you still coming this way saturday :thumbup: , its only done about 1000 miles then I replaced it with a Pipercross :mrgreen:
That would be ideal mate :thumbup: thank you all. I'll be taking eben on his offer :thumbup:
No worries Chris, not sure your bike could handle the extra speed my filter would give it :? , coming from teal :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
ebenviljoen

Post by ebenviljoen »

Watty wrote:
Ckennedy wrote:
No worries Chris, not sure your bike could handle the extra speed my filter would give it :? , coming from teal :lol:
we all know orange is the fastest colour mate, that's why you don't see allot of them about, too quick to even see them pass ya!! :lol: :lol:
Watty

Post by Watty »

8O :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

:clap: :clap:
No bother Chris. glad you got one.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time