Fairing. I want MORE!!!!!

General Bike chat
Stuart

Fairing. I want MORE!!!!!

Post by Stuart »

Hey can anybody out there help me with a problem. I want more fairing. Bellypan, Lower sides etc. Unfortunately I'm not aware of anywhere that I can obtain the aforementioned items. Have credit card and will surf the net if neccessary. Also if anyone knows approximate prices that would be great too. Thanks heaps guys... :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
Marknz

Post by Marknz »

I'll be watching this one for info too. For your info Stuart, I just fitted a MRA double bubble full tint screen and it works a treat. Today I did a 900km round trip Canb-Sydn-Canb including trips up the Old road and the Putty road... and the wind noise reduction alone is well worth the AU$179
Cheers
Marknz

1977 CB150T Bucket Racer
2004 VTR1000 Firestorm
elmer fud

after market bits

Post by elmer fud »

Take it to bits, put back together, nothing left in box...woohoo!
elmer fud

ooops

Post by elmer fud »

sorry guys, only just realised you are both in Oz
Take it to bits, put back together, nothing left in box...woohoo!
stormcloud

Post by stormcloud »

Havent got one with me, but have a look in the trade section of AMCN - there's a place that normally advertises VTR fairing lowers. Cant think of their name, but I'm sure they are normally there.
Also, you could try anybody that imports from the US - Ducati seems to be the biggest market..
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Get Mario to make you one! They is way sexy! check out the link on the main page of vtr1000.org

Cheers
WayneM
JT

Post by JT »

Hi Chaps,
I bought a Sharkskinz fairing lower from Rhencullen racing here in Blighty but try http://www.sharkskinz.com.They are based in Florida,US but ship worldwide.Really well made and they come ready primed UK price about £230.00 but i managed to justify it-as you do! Ride safe.JT
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

AAAAh the good 'ol Putty rd. I remember it well. I enjoyed it that much on the way down to the Phillip Island G.P. that I had to go back down it and do it all over again.what a blast. To all of the boys in the U.K. you guys really don't know what you're missing. I also had a blast running from goulbourn down through Jindabine via Canberra and along The Great Alpine Way to Tintaldra. To think that I thought that we had all of the best roads all the way up here in Sunny Queensland. We do have a lot of them though. So many in fact it generally takes at least half a case on a sat night to decide which ones we're going to run on Sunday. Thanks heaps to all of the boys who posted replies to my enquiry and to those in Oz I look forward to meeting up with you at some stage and hitting the mountains. Will probably be quite an acomplishment to actually do it though... :twisted: :twisted: :D :D
philm

Lower fairing etc

Post by philm »

Hi fellas
phil from Perth w.a. here,try Awesome imports here in Perth.Garry is his name and accessories is his game so to speak.
His contact is 0417091921 or 0894561653.He does quite a good shaped
lower fairing for the vtr either in glass or carbon fibre.
I myself have a lower fairing that was copied from the sharkskin type by
a local dealer here in Perth.Its very good and it works.It went on the bike
when I rode from w.a. to Phillip Island and back.No worries.
If only we had the likes of the 'ol Putty road here in w.a.
Catch you later,ride safe.
philm/Stormboy